The Bulls & The Bees

Started by MrLuck87, December 13, 2011, 11:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(((O)))

I'd be really surprised if this helped shift one single more car for Scion. Don't get me wrong tho it is very cool of them helping out bands in this way and supporting the arts.

Wonder if they use the money which would normally be allocated for tv/magazine ads etc into these ventures instead. If so it's a very clever ploy and makes a lot of sense whether it helps sales or not.

jules

Quote from: )))((( on February 23, 2012, 01:30:16 PM
I'd be really surprised if this helped shift one single more car for Scion. Don't get me wrong tho it is very cool of them helping out bands in this way and supporting the arts.

Wonder if they use the money which would normally be allocated for tv/magazine ads etc into these ventures instead. If so it's a very clever ploy and makes a lot of sense whether it helps sales or not.
It's possible that they're using money that would normally be allocated for tax! Maybe there's a tax incentive to support the arts and charities, I mean.

(((O)))

Quote from: jules on February 23, 2012, 01:34:35 PM
Quote from: )))((( on February 23, 2012, 01:30:16 PM

It's possible that they're using money that would normally be allocated for tax!
:lol:
Im all for that then. Bleed them suckers dry Buzzo!!!!

violent office

Melvins aren't the first heavy band to have a release through Scion.

williamblakestyger

been ready an need yet

Rev. Mike

The Melvins are capitalist pigs living off the blood of the proletariat.  They'll be the first motherfuckers up against the wall when the revolution comes.

(((O)))

Quote from: Rev. Mike on February 23, 2012, 03:08:00 PM
They'll be the first motherfuckers up against the wall when the revolution comes.
Swiftly followed by Katy Perry.

williamblakestyger

prediction for melvins to perform Stag an Honky live will come true thanks

jules

Quote from: williamblakestyger on February 23, 2012, 03:17:49 PM
If this is true, please send a sign. That I would travel the Atlantic Ocean to witness.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: jules on February 23, 2012, 03:18:54 PM
If this is true, please send a sign. That I would travel the Atlantic Ocean to witness.

if this happens i will travel anywhere i need to to be at that show!!!
I got the shits real bad.

jules

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on February 23, 2012, 03:31:16 PM

We'll travel together, not speaking but staring blankly into space until we're there, then on the way back, not speaking but staring blankly into space as we try to fathom out if what we just witnessed was, in fact, real.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: jules on February 23, 2012, 03:35:51 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on February 23, 2012, 03:31:16 PM

We'll travel together, not speaking but staring blankly into space until we're there, then on the way back, not speaking but staring blankly into space as we try to fathom out if what we just witnessed was, in fact, real.

that sounds about right  :wink:

perzo)))

Quote from: Uncle Fester on February 23, 2012, 01:23:55 PM
Quote from: danimal on February 23, 2012, 10:45:09 AM

I like the cover... it doesn't look like mackies style for once.

looks like kevin willis/head for the shallow art.
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

(the) flutter nuts

Scion also said that there will be a limited run on cd copies that they will be giving away for free at scion events and at all shows on the melvins tour, also that the band might decide to do  a record version on their own later down the road!!!  Amrep i'm looking in your direction

brian

Quote from: Rev. Mike on February 23, 2012, 03:08:00 PM
The Melvins are capitalist pigs living off the blood of the proletariat.  They'll be the first motherfuckers up against the wall when the revolution comes.

:lol: Rev. Mike preachin' the communiques from the comintern