Melvins Lite - Freak Puke

Started by connor272, February 16, 2012, 12:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: glen on May 31, 2012, 03:32:39 PM
Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 31, 2012, 03:15:47 PM

I just realized that I typed your name wrong-I typed ((())) instead of )))(((. My apologies, Ian the parenthesis hoarder.  :)

I'm not sure but I think you may have just called him an asshole.   :lol:

Where are you getting that from?  :lol:
*edit* yeah I can kind of see it now.  :lol: not my intention

Metalhead Cow

I think the coolest thing about Ian's username is you can't pronounce it.

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: bankrupt on May 31, 2012, 07:39:47 AM
I made a post along the lines of 'best thing they've done in years, the last few albums have been too samey' on the thread on their Facebook page, and it got deleted. Some other guy made a comment about the crap guitar tone, also deleted.

Dissent not tolerated.  :?

Does anyone know who runs the Melvins facebook page? Maybe that Haze guy?

Uncle Fester

if shitty speakers on yr computer is the problem why not plug in the headphones?

black stallion

Quote from: Uncle Fester on May 31, 2012, 03:41:54 PM
if shitty speakers on yr computer is the problem why not plug in the headphones?

maybe they have shitty headphones too
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Metalhead Cow

That's not the issue for me. For me it's the don't open your presents before Christmas mentality. I listened to A Senile Animal, Nude With Boots, and The Bride Screamed Murder online before they came out and I felt guilty each time. I was thinking of breaking that streak this time around. I might cave in though.

EvilNewWarGod

Quote from: TOOL on May 31, 2012, 02:35:53 PM
Just got an email from Newbury that my CD shipped today!

That makes two of us my friend! Hopefully it won't take until the 5th to get here, though Boston is rather far from Tampa
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

Illusionator

Quote from: black stallion on May 31, 2012, 03:45:20 PM
Quote from: Uncle Fester on May 31, 2012, 03:41:54 PM

maybe they have shitty headphones too

Bingo!

FartLips

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 31, 2012, 03:39:08 PM
i can! parenthesis parenthesis  parenthesis parenthesis  parenthesis parenthesis!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: FartLips on May 31, 2012, 04:22:08 PM
i can! parenthesis parenthesis  parenthesis parenthesis  parenthesis parenthesis!

:lol:
How about outer parenthesis outer parenthesis outer parenthesis inner parenthesis inner parenthesis inner parenthesis

FartLips

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 31, 2012, 06:42:12 PM

How about outer parenthesis outer parenthesis outer parenthesis inner parenthesis inner parenthesis inner parenthesis
i thought about that, but after some research, they are both referred to as parenthesis. he could be aka parentheses inside parentheses inside parentheses!

either way, i'm not calling his name out at the airport, he'll just have to find the sign.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

homeless_dad

Quote from: FartLips on May 31, 2012, 07:24:46 PM
Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 31, 2012, 06:42:12 PM

i thought about that, but after some research, they are both referred to as parenthesis. he could be aka parentheses inside parentheses inside parentheses!

either way, i'm not calling his name out at the airport, he'll just have to find the sign.
If he were a melvins cover song.

P(no G) x3+P(no G) x3

Yes, it's a stretch...
Is Ian back yet??

Metalhead Cow

homeless_dad, I find your profile picture hilarious

homeless_dad

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 31, 2012, 09:14:06 PM
homeless_dad, I find your profile picture hilarious
Gracias amigo.  It's fun to make 'em.
Is Ian back yet??