What is the Melvins merchandise "Holy Grail"?

Started by TOOL, July 08, 2012, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Schuller

My original Deep Six, Gluey Porch Treatment and Ozma vinyl records that I have owned since I was a kid. The Endless Residency vinyl box HAZE XXL version which I now own as well.

And of course everything else in between. :)

camaroballa22

Quote from: sadcorps on July 08, 2012, 08:50:31 PM
My original Deep Six, Gluey Porch Treatment and Ozma vinyl records that I have owned since I was a kid. The Endless Residency vinyl box HAZE XXL version which I now own as well.

And of course everything else in between. :)

Deep six is a nice piece. I missed out on that dozens of times when it used to sell for $50, now it can't be found for less than $80-100!
"Sweet Melinda, the peasants call her the goddess of gloom.
She speaks good English and she invites you up into her room."

dead mike

As I understand it, Neither Here Nor There had some binding problems. So a copy that won't fall apart would be nice to have.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

kdools

Quote from: dead mike on July 08, 2012, 09:27:12 PM
As I understand it, Neither Here Nor There had some binding problems. So a copy that won't fall apart would be nice to have.

yea mine separated from the cover

:(

FartLips

Quote from: jules on July 08, 2012, 06:51:13 PM

Holy Grails (want) would be the Fan Club newsletters/video/etc., the other skateboard and, yes, a sealed uncensored Lysol LP.

hmmmmm.... i have a newsletter. :-k
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

buddy holiday

i am only after vinyl... no testpresses though.
hardest to get for me was the spit it out 7". the rarest piece i own: orange endless residency box.
holds a special place in my heart: lysol uncensored cassette.
also neither here or there on hardcover is really worth it. you can have a look at the book without destroying it.

the rest has been said already.

jules

Quote from: buddy holiday on July 09, 2012, 02:34:56 AM
hardest to get for me was the spit it out 7". the rarest piece i own: orange endless residency box.
The Spit it Out single seems to appear on eBay a lot less than the Shit Sandwich one. I wonder how many people realise the music on Spit it Out isn't even Melvins!  :D

buddy holiday

Quote from: jules on July 09, 2012, 04:49:02 AM
The Spit it Out single seems to appear on eBay a lot less than the Shit Sandwich one. I wonder how many people realise the music on Spit it Out isn't even Melvins!  :D
i had to be proactive / aggressive and talked someone on discogs in selling me his copy.

jules

Quote from: buddy holiday on July 09, 2012, 05:13:38 AM
Quote from: jules on July 09, 2012, 04:49:02 AM
i had to be proactive / aggressive and talked someone on discogs in selling me his copy.
That's the spirit!

Quote from: FartLips on July 08, 2012, 11:51:04 PM
hmmmmm.... i have a newsletter. :-k
:-k

Hortense

I would think the fetus is the holy grail of melvins merch.  I have the trilogy but it arrived - some eyars ago - from Cinderblock badly damaged.  I raised a stink about this with Cinderblock who couldn't have been more hateful and shitty about the issue.  Fuck those guys.

Learned me to buy from Buzz and Dale direct.

jules

If you had Buzz and Dale salt and pepper pots for sale at gigs, you'd have a "Holey Dale" of Melvins merchandise.

I'll get my coat  :oops:

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

(the) flutter nuts

For me , i think the Live at Slims eight track, and the end cassette
I got the shits real bad.

williamblakestyger

the other trilogy
eggnog
prick
colossus of destiny
letterpress
thanks alot
panpaw