What is the Melvins merchandise "Holy Grail"?

Started by TOOL, July 08, 2012, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: runk the punk on October 20, 2015, 09:27:18 AM
Quote from: jules on October 20, 2015, 05:55:21 AM
Awesome!     ^    Is that a yo-yo?  :lol:

Melvins take note: we want yo-yos.

Yup, it's a yoyo! They had watches too. The official time of satan wrist watch.
Did you get to see the 2010 reunion show?  I missed it.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

runk the punk

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 20, 2015, 10:43:01 AM
Quote from: runk the punk on October 20, 2015, 09:27:18 AM
Quote from: jules on October 20, 2015, 05:55:21 AM
Awesome!     ^    Is that a yo-yo?  :lol:

Melvins take note: we want yo-yos.

Yup, it's a yoyo! They had watches too. The official time of satan wrist watch.
Did you get to see the 2010 reunion show?  I missed it.

Nope. It's awesome that Dale played drums for the reunion though. Andrew (one of the WP singers) told me they had wanted to do a reunion for a while but no one wanted to reprogram the drum machine.

I did see them in a basement in Olympia back in 1991.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The true holy grail would be some of Dale or Buzz's sperm...

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

GrimReaper

Who ended up buying the solo records original artwork, already framed? About 10 years ago these painting went up for sale on eBay. I couldn't afford them.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: GrimReaper on November 06, 2015, 05:23:59 AM
Who ended up buying the solo records original artwork, already framed? About 10 years ago these painting went up for sale on eBay. I couldn't afford them.
Ha, I know what you're talking about.  That was a long time ago!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Quote from: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ on November 05, 2015, 07:47:57 PM

disclaimer:   contrary to statements made in users profile information.. I have no affiliation with the above quoted member. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Sludgebaby

Quote from: glen on November 06, 2015, 12:52:12 PM
Quote from: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ on November 05, 2015, 07:47:57 PM

disclaimer:   contrary to statements made in users profile information.. I have no affiliation with the above quoted member.

What kind of member are you talking about there glenny? :wink:

:lol:
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

Bengerman

Does anyone actually have the paraquat/hurray for me Fuk u single?  It seems to me that is the one that I never see or hear about. What's on it? Noise or actual songs?

buddy holiday

Quote from: Bengerman on November 07, 2015, 06:53:02 AM
Does anyone actually have the paraquat/hurray for me Fuk u single?  It seems to me that is the one that I never see or hear about. What's on it? Noise or actual songs?
i just listened to it this week. it is a 13min song that ranges from rock to punky and noise. it is awesome!

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: Bengerman on November 07, 2015, 06:53:02 AM

I've been trying to get my hands on one of those for so damn long!

I accept the fact i will never own it
I got the shits real bad.

oldies radio

you'll know cause the old guy says you have chosen wisely. jus keep buyin!  :P
All analog. Reel to reel. Fab Four. Little Deuce Coupe. Under My Thumb. Who's better than the Funk Brothers? No one!

jules

Bump.

One positive of being furloughed and/or choosing to stay home during COVID is finding stuff online that you might not have otherwise looked for. Making up for not being able to see Melvins on tour this year has been discovering some rare shit that might be thought of as Holy Grail material. First up: original 1993 Houdini test pressing:

Let's be seeing all your latest purchases. I know there are other nut cases out there.

LuckMach3

I have a copy of Stag on cd with a "For promotional use only" stamp on it and a hole cut in the back.  ENVY ME!!!   :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Buttholeman is a power tripping emotional abuser.  He censors my posts and says I need mental health help.  He's a jerk.  Please don't listen to him.  People DO love and respect your opinions.  I'm one of those people.  I love you. PM me if you're stressed.

Start with the following link if you feel sad:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3ZQPezglQ

CoryCory

Quote from: LuckMach3 on August 15, 2020, 09:45:49 AM
I have a copy of Stag on cd with a "For promotional use only" stamp on it and a hole cut in the back.  ENVY ME!!!   :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Really? Me too!