Everybody Loves Sausages

Started by black stallion, February 08, 2013, 12:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

glen

mistake number 1:   not preordering with the idea I would pick it up at the local record store
mistake number 2: walking into the local record store expecting to find it on the shelf
mistake number 3: driving across town to the other record store expecting to find it on the shelf there

so now it's wednesday may 1 and guess who does not have this album yet.    I'll give you a clue:  it's the same guy who is going to now have to wait a motherfucking week to get it delivered when he finally orders it online like he should have done in the first place.

ever had one of those days?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: cantona on May 01, 2013, 08:45:04 AM
Here is the video i filmed and directed for Attitude. Enjoy.

Looks good- Thanks for posting!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

JUDY


pinkyslim

Quote from: glen on May 01, 2013, 11:15:03 AM
mistake number 1:   not preordering with the idea I would pick it up at the local record store
mistake number 2: walking into the local record store expecting to find it on the shelf
mistake number 3: driving across town to the other record store expecting to find it on the shelf there

so now it's wednesday may 1 and guess who does not have this album yet.    I'll give you a clue:  it's the same guy who is going to now have to wait a motherfucking week to get it delivered when he finally orders it online like he should have done in the first place.

ever had one of those days?

mistake number 4: being gay.

glen

Quote from: pinkyslim on May 01, 2013, 01:57:02 PM
Quote from: glen on May 01, 2013, 11:15:03 AM
mistake number 1:   not preordering with the idea I would pick it up at the local record store
mistake number 2: walking into the local record store expecting to find it on the shelf
mistake number 3: driving across town to the other record store expecting to find it on the shelf there

so now it's wednesday may 1 and guess who does not have this album yet.    I'll give you a clue:  it's the same guy who is going to now have to wait a motherfucking week to get it delivered when he finally orders it online like he should have done in the first place.

ever had one of those days?

mistake number 4: being gay.

:lol:

where ya been stinky pinky?   
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

rictus

Quote from: pinkyslim on May 01, 2013, 01:57:02 PM
Quote from: glen on May 01, 2013, 11:15:03 AM
mistake number 1:   not preordering with the idea I would pick it up at the local record store
mistake number 2: walking into the local record store expecting to find it on the shelf
mistake number 3: driving across town to the other record store expecting to find it on the shelf there

so now it's wednesday may 1 and guess who does not have this album yet.    I'll give you a clue:  it's the same guy who is going to now have to wait a motherfucking week to get it delivered when he finally orders it online like he should have done in the first place.

ever had one of those days?

mistake number 4: being gay.

I'm pretty sure glen meant to be gay.

pinkyslim

Quote from: glen on May 01, 2013, 02:14:13 PM
Quote from: pinkyslim on May 01, 2013, 01:57:02 PM
Quote from: glen on May 01, 2013, 11:15:03 AM
mistake number 1:   not preordering with the idea I would pick it up at the local record store
mistake number 2: walking into the local record store expecting to find it on the shelf
mistake number 3: driving across town to the other record store expecting to find it on the shelf there

so now it's wednesday may 1 and guess who does not have this album yet.    I'll give you a clue:  it's the same guy who is going to now have to wait a motherfucking week to get it delivered when he finally orders it online like he should have done in the first place.

ever had one of those days?

mistake number 4: being gay.

:lol:

where ya been stinky pinky?

your Dad's house.

glen

Quote from: pinkyslim on May 01, 2013, 02:26:50 PM


your Dad's house.

my father is passed on.  but thanks for bringing him up.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

pinkyslim


TosT

damn, i miss when my local music stores used to actually stock melvins items without pre-ordering, or even more so when there actually WERE some fucking shops around still.

still waiting for this to arrive in the mail

deatheats

I must admit it is pretty nice that I have two record stores to choose from within walking distance of my work that are likely to carry Melvins albums.  It is easy to forget not everyone has that luxury.

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: deatheats on May 01, 2013, 07:12:39 PM
I must admit it is pretty nice that I have two record stores to choose from within walking distance of my work that are likely to carry Melvins albums.  It is easy to forget not everyone has that luxury.

Same boat here ... viva la good record shops!

homeless_dad

Closest record store to me is 20 miles away.   :shock:  Stupid internet!!
In other news, they have it on hold for me and I'll be getting it tomorrow.
\:D/
PAR-TEE DOWN!!
Is Ian back yet??

anaconda

Got it today at Vortex, used! 8 bucks!

The Jello song rules!

Idlehanz

Quote from: anaconda on May 01, 2013, 09:00:46 PM
Got it today at Vortex, used! 8 bucks!

The Jello song rules!

Used?  After one day?  I'm going to guess someone bought it, took it home, ripped it, and returned it.