Edition of 9 - new Tribute Clown singles series

Started by jules, May 05, 2013, 05:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Leroy

i checked the amrep website and they are all sold out.  i wish they had released more copies

andi

Dropdate for 2 new clowns will be anounced next week.

Stonergrunge

I hope they will "announce" the date instead of just put them for sale right away like they did with King Buzzo's 10 inch.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

jules

Quote from: andi on April 03, 2014, 02:16:40 PM
Dropdate for 2 new clowns will be anounced next week.
You have the best av. in the world.   :D

ZILLA

########################################################################################################

Alex-

On Sale Tuesday (3/8 5:30-ISH Central) at shoxop.com

David Bowie and Queen tributes

jules

Quote from: Alex- on April 07, 2014, 04:34:47 PM
On Sale Tuesday (3/8 5:30-ISH Central) at shoxop.com

David Bowie and Queen tributes
That's 1730 before anyone asks.

(PAUL)

Quote from: jules on April 07, 2014, 04:37:49 PM
Quote from: Alex- on April 07, 2014, 04:34:47 PM
On Sale Tuesday (3/8 5:30-ISH Central) at shoxop.com

David Bowie and Queen tributes
That's 1730 before anyone asks.
Can you break it up into individual time zones as well (says the guy who lives in central timezone)?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

jules

Quote from: (PAUL) on April 07, 2014, 04:39:37 PM
Quote from: jules on April 07, 2014, 04:37:49 PM
Quote from: Alex- on April 07, 2014, 04:34:47 PM
On Sale Tuesday (3/8 5:30-ISH Central) at shoxop.com

David Bowie and Queen tributes
That's 1730 before anyone asks.
Can you break it up into individual time zones as well (says the guy who lives in central timezone)?
:lol:

I love this bit!

rictus

Does '3/8' mean March 8th? Because it's April.

jules


deatheats

Thanks, as always, for keeping the board in the loop!

rictus


jules

Quote from: rictus on April 07, 2014, 05:03:52 PM
Am I gonna need one of these?
Nah, I already got you your clowns, they're on their way. It WAS March after all!

rictus

Quote from: jules on April 07, 2014, 05:06:08 PM
Quote from: rictus on April 07, 2014, 05:03:52 PM
Am I gonna need one of these?
Nah, I already got you your clowns, they're on their way. It WAS March after all!

How long was I asleep yesterday!!??  :-s