Edition of 9 - new Tribute Clown singles series

Started by jules, May 05, 2013, 05:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Stonergrunge

oh man, and on top of that it's been almost 10 weeks since I ordered those two LPs from Learning Curve's webstore and nothing, I think the package got stolen in the mail.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

andi

Looks like there'll be no Buzzo 10"es???????? Damn, that sucks!

rimb


deatheats


(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Idlehanz




bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

WGB


bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Stonergrunge

Hey guys, one small favor: as I said in previous posts, I bought The Kinks tribute single but I don't have the technology to rip "Victoria" to my computer (I tried but I can't remove that very noticeable hum noise in the background). Please, send me a private message to know if you can send me your rip of the song. Keep in mind that I truly own the vinyl but I can't record it properly to my computer. I uploaded a few photos below so you can see me with the single. Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

rimb

Would be great if these were made available digitally somehow (official or otherwise) as it's pretty frustrating to only have these available on very limited edition 7-inch singles.

buddy holiday

great b-sides indeed. 'now i'm here' rocks very hard on the 2x4 live recordings. i hope that buzzo is signing this one...

breaking glass will be fantastic too.

Idlehanz

Quote from: buddy holiday on April 09, 2014, 03:30:40 AM
great b-sides indeed. 'now i'm here' rocks very hard on the 2x4 live recordings. i hope that buzzo is signing this one...



I'm betting you mean singing? Caleb sings Now I'm Here as well.