Edition of 9 - new Tribute Clown singles series

Started by jules, May 05, 2013, 05:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Captain CoryCory

Yeah, it's looking like this is gonna get finished before the Sugar Daddy series! TWO MORE TO GO (The Jam and Throbbing Gristle)!

buddy holiday

Quote from: Idlehanz on April 09, 2014, 07:33:04 AM
Quote from: buddy holiday on April 09, 2014, 03:30:40 AM
great b-sides indeed. 'now i'm here' rocks very hard on the 2x4 live recordings. i hope that buzzo is signing this one...



I'm betting you mean singing? Caleb sings Now I'm Here as well.
i wouldn't mind buzzo signing it, but yeah i meant singing.
thanks for the info anyway. i am curious to hear the songs.

jules

Queen Clown and Bowie Clown just arrived. Buddy, you too?

Alex-

Mine still haven't arrived, but I did got my Gay Witch Abortion record :|

jules

Quote from: Alex- on April 22, 2014, 11:39:44 AM
Mine still haven't arrived, but I did got my Gay Witch Abortion record :|
Did you order them together? Surely not!

*Edit*  Oh yeah, I remember now. The GWA 7" was sold seperately.

Alex-

Yes it were two orders, but i've ordered the clowns like a minute later.

Please don't tell me there's also a GWA 7 inch that i've missed :)

Godflesh

--- Heavy user ---

buddy holiday

not yet... they were expected for today.
we have the circus in town though, so maybe they had to make an appearence there first...
hopefully they will be here tomorrow.

jules

Quote from: Alex- on April 22, 2014, 12:31:22 PM
Yes it were two orders, but i've ordered the clowns like a minute later.

Please don't tell me there's also a GWA 7 inch that i've missed :)
Relax, my mistake!

Stonergrunge

Damn, your post offices are indeed fast, Correos Chile is slow as a river of feces.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

WGB


buddy holiday

got em today. great stuff as usual.
station to station remains my favourite of the whole clown affair so far.

Dan_Halen

Quote from: buddy holiday on April 23, 2014, 12:14:22 PM
got em today. great stuff as usual.
station to station remains my favourite of the whole clown affair so far.

I agree, and the b-side is killer too! (Prob cause I love Bowie!) @WGB- spot on I said the same thing about Caleb's vocals when I first heard it. Great tracks tho!
Los ticka toe rest

meezer

I haven't heard the b-side, but so what if he has a high voice? He plays baritone guitar that sounds like your brain is being cooked at 1100 degrees. Then again, I am a Rush fan......
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Dan_Halen

Quote from: meezer on April 24, 2014, 11:58:05 PM
I haven't heard the b-side, but so what if he has a high voice? He plays baritone guitar that sounds like your brain is being cooked at 1100 degrees. Then again, I am a Rush fan......

My comment wasn't meant to be taken as a criticism but more of a comparison. I love higher voices and really dig Caleb's vocals and his band. Never thought of Rush until I heard the Queen B-Side.
Los ticka toe rest