July 26, 2013 - Detroit, MI - Small’s

Started by Ron Maiden, July 05, 2013, 04:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


EGO the Living Planet

? The Melvins are there 7/26/13. They don't have an event listed on their site for the 12th. What's goin' on? Just a mix up or I am I missing something?

Ron Maiden

Quote from: EGO the Living Planet on July 06, 2013, 05:20:22 PM
? The Melvins are there 7/26/13. They don't have an event listed on their site for the 12th. What's goin' on? Just a mix up or I am I missing something?
I had the date wrong i edited the thread subject thanks.

EGO the Living Planet


Cool. Had me worried there. It would be too late to get the time off work now.

Anyway. I'm, like, SOOOOO there.

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Ron Maiden


glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN


glen

anybody up for some etouffee and oysters on the 1/2 at fishbones prior?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jules

Quote from: glen on July 10, 2013, 07:34:30 AM
anybody up for some etouffee and oysters on the 1/2 at fishbones prior?
"Oysters can kill, you know. I once had an uncle who choked on a scallop at Herne Bay."



glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Ron Maiden

Quote from: glen on July 10, 2013, 07:34:30 AM
anybody up for some etouffee and oysters on the 1/2 at fishbones prior?

Are you kidding? Their gumbo is my favorite thing to eat. I'm down with getting Fishies. You know it's a little drive though right?

Probably gonna be a steam bath in Small's.  Summer tours are fun.

Buckwheat

Quote from: Ron Maiden link=topic=18550.msg464807#msg464807

Probably gonna be a steam bath in Small's.  Summer tours are fun.
Just go shirtless.

dead mike

Has no one made a roll call post for the tour?