Iggy Pop's and Mike Patton's Story

Started by Buzzinthebox, April 05, 2014, 07:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dead mike

Quote from: anaconda on April 14, 2014, 08:08:27 PM
the Patton story:

Fantomas are in a van between gigs in Europe and they're extremely late to the next show.
Being out on the open highway with nowhere to stop, Patton takes a shit out the van
window while in transit and wipes up without a second thought about what he just did, all the
while the rest of the band and associates in the van look on in horror, shock and amazement
at Patton. The notorious 'shit terrorist' has struck again!
I believe everything about this story except the suggestion that Patton cares about starting a show on time.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Buzzinthebox

Don't know if this deserves its own thread but their next album for the summer is called Hold It In. Jeff Pinkus said the title came about because of an incident where he and some others were hittin' the pipe and they had one bud left which prompted them saying hold it in then it turned into fart jokes or something. Buzzo didn't partake but I think he was there....anyhow that will be their new release. Jeff is quite entertaining to talk to so is buzzo of course especially when the're both talking to you, it blew my mind. Btw that iggy pop story gave me so much more love for iggy I bet weezer was sad deep down haha
"This is America. I don't want a tomato picked by a Mexican. I want it picked by an American, then sliced by a Guatemalan and served by a Venezuelan in a spa where a Chilean gives me a Brazilian." - Stephen Colbert

anaconda

Interesting, ''Hold It In'' could also be applied to the Patton shit story!

Buzzinthebox

Quote from: anaconda on April 14, 2014, 09:33:58 PM
Interesting, ''Hold It In'' could also be applied to the Patton shit story!
haha it might be, that would be crazy if mike was on there. I hope it is indeed jeff on the album
"This is America. I don't want a tomato picked by a Mexican. I want it picked by an American, then sliced by a Guatemalan and served by a Venezuelan in a spa where a Chilean gives me a Brazilian." - Stephen Colbert

anaconda

it will be! we already know that Pinkus and Leary were in the studio with Buzz and co.
over the winter months. They posted studio pics with them on their facebook.
Paul Leary was shown on the sound desk with some wave forms on the computer screen
while Buzz laid down some guitar lines.

heartandsorry

Quote from: (PAUL) on April 14, 2014, 08:00:39 PM
Buzz then said that the reason that Iggy is a hero to him is that he wouldn't play for an audience that liked Weezer.

this is the same guy who ended having people from sum 41 + green day on the skull ring album, right?

JUDY

the Patton story:

Fantomas are in a van between gigs in Europe and they're extremely late to the next show.
Being out on the open highway with nowhere to stop, Patton takes a shit out the van
window while in transit and wipes up without a second thought about what he just did, all the
while the rest of the band and associates in the van look on in horror, shock and amazement

Impressive.

I recall seeing a video years back of Patton removing the lace from his dirty shoe, swallowing it, singing with it down his throat, and then puking it up. What a man. What. A. Man.

Angus Khan

Quote from: heartandsorry on April 15, 2014, 08:55:24 AM
Buzz then said that the reason that Iggy is a hero to him is that he wouldn't play for an audience that liked Weezer.

this is the same guy who ended having people from sum 41 + green day on the skull ring album, right?
Excellent point.  I'm really tired of people slagging off commercial bands.  Far too easy a target.  I saw Iggy Pop playing some fashion show where he's doing his writhing dance on a catwalk while dead eyed models strolled around him.  He also advertises insurance.
Throughout my life I have enjoyed music by Weezer, Melvins and Iggy Pop.  Simple as that.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Angus Khan on April 15, 2014, 06:08:42 PM

Excellent point.  I'm really tired of people slagging off commercial bands.  Far too easy a target.  I saw Iggy Pop playing some fashion show where he's doing his writhing dance on a catwalk while dead eyed models strolled around him.  He also advertises insurance.
Throughout my life I have enjoyed music by Weezer, Melvins and Iggy Pop.  Simple as that.
=D>
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

son_of_lilith

Very well said. Music is good if the music is good. My mind does wander though to the interesting question of what the late great Bill Hicks would have said about Mr. Pop's involvement in insurance advertising.

meezer

Quote from: son_of_lilith on April 15, 2014, 10:19:25 PM

Very well said. Music is good if the music is good. My mind does wander though to the interesting question of what the late great Bill Hicks would have said about Mr. Pop's involvement in insurance advertising.
....and Chrysler commercials?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Satchel Paige

your revolution is over mr. Hicks, the bums lost.
the bums will always lose.
DID YOU HEAR ME HICKS?
THE BUMS WILL ALWAYS LOSE!

rictus

Quote from: dead mike on April 14, 2014, 08:37:33 PM
the Patton story:

I believe everything about this story except the suggestion that Patton cares about starting a show on time.

I believe everything but the wiping.

Bigval

Quote from: dead mike on April 14, 2014, 08:37:33 PM
the Patton story:

I can believe it given what I've heard about how 'anal' he can be about start times. Trey's continued lateness was supposedly the catalyst for Mr. Bungle breaking up, or to be precise Patton quitting.

heartandsorry

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: SAY IT AIN'T SOOO-OOOHOOHOOO!!!