King Buzzo - This Machine Kills Artists

Started by (the) flutter nuts, April 07, 2014, 02:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(the) Razor

Quote from: black stallion on June 07, 2014, 08:22:02 AM
i should! btw,i ordered from AMAZON (like the song  8))

I prefer Amazon over AMAZON personally.
Don't click this

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: meezer on June 06, 2014, 04:37:20 PM
How about Mike Ness? I've always wondered if Buzz would call him out, for never paying Mackie for designing the Social Distortion logo.  :-k

Mackie designed the Social Distortion logo? I never knew that.

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: anaconda on June 06, 2014, 05:31:08 PM
Quote from: Metalhead Cow on June 06, 2014, 01:41:04 PM
Quote from: johnnyg on June 06, 2014, 12:24:34 AM
Quote from: Metalhead Cow on June 05, 2014, 10:10:56 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on June 03, 2014, 07:45:40 PM
New River
The Ripping Driving
The Spoiled Brat
Useless King Of The Punks

= Fucking Awesome

Yeah totally, these are stand out tracks. Useless King Of The Punks is one of the catchiest songs Buzz has ever written. I think my favorite is Instrument Of God, though.

My favorite is "Useless King of the Punks." What do you guys think that song is about? I've got an idea- and it's the most obvious idea, so it is probably wrong.

Cobain seems like a likely contender.  :-k

The guys name is 'King' Buzzo, could he maybe be taking a self-deprecating shot at himself??? as the
useless 'King' of the Punks ... Perhaps???

Actually, forget Cobain. You're probably right.

meezer

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on June 07, 2014, 05:56:03 PM
Quote from: meezer on June 06, 2014, 04:37:20 PM
How about Mike Ness? I've always wondered if Buzz would call him out, for never paying Mackie for designing the Social Distortion logo.  :-k

Mackie designed the Social Distortion logo? I never knew that.
http://www.punknews.org/article/53595/interviews-rad-women-who-make-rad-art-mackie-osborne Mackie Osborne interview 11-19-13, from our buddy, Johnny g. Cool!  8)
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

badhatharry

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 07, 2014, 06:15:08 PM
Vol 3 up for sale now
http://www.shoxop.com/products/king-buzzo-this-machine-kills-artists-vol-3-10

Got them both. Vol 3 wasn't showing up on the main page so I changed the 2 to a 3 in the address bar and got it. Hope they're bringing vol 1 out this summer or I'll have to cave and grab one on eBay.

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

My order # is 8666. I expect my parcel to be extra evil.

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

DeeSonyaChin

Godflesh

I overslept in the aftermath of my workplace summer party. Bah.
Next time then...
--- Heavy user ---

Alex-

I managed to get a Volume 3 and the No Anchor 10''. I kept refreshing the ''brand spanking new'' section, but only the No Anchor record showed up there eventually.

andi

Weird. I got both KB 10"es from the Brand Spanking New Section. Didn't get the No Anchor-one because when it popped up, it was already sold out.

Alex-

The No Anchor 10'' went online again eventually on Shoxop, like 30 minutes after it first came online ''sold out''. That's how I got mine. There are still a handfull of the australian version No Anchor 10'' left on No Anchor's website: http://noanchor.bandcamp.com/

I decided to buy this australian version too for the artwork, 23 euro including shipping, that's a really good deal.

Dan_Halen

Los ticka toe rest