2016 Tour Merch

Started by jules, March 11, 2016, 05:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzzinthebox

Quote from: jules on April 01, 2016, 06:31:49 AM

That's crazy I just about bought that Bill poster, I was at the show. I bought a neat Hitler one instead. My friend had me assist him while he interviewed buzz and Dale before the show for a newspaper down here. My brain is still trying to wrap itself around getting to do that. Talked to them after the show as well and as usual they were incredibly cool and nice especially since I helped interview them. I can scratch that one off my bucket list now. I will try and post the interview whenever possible, it is Houston Free Press. I know this is the merch thread but I had to write somewhere didn't want to make a new thread I'm still buzzing from the night. I may write a review soon. I'll post what I got
"This is America. I don't want a tomato picked by a Mexican. I want it picked by an American, then sliced by a Guatemalan and served by a Venezuelan in a spa where a Chilean gives me a Brazilian." - Stephen Colbert

Buzzinthebox

Posters and front and back of shirt. Also if anyone can tell me or help me post photos correctly so it's not a pain to view it'd be much appreciated as I am inept at such things, thanks!  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
"This is America. I don't want a tomato picked by a Mexican. I want it picked by an American, then sliced by a Guatemalan and served by a Venezuelan in a spa where a Chilean gives me a Brazilian." - Stephen Colbert

ZILLA

########################################################################################################

Buzzinthebox

Quote from: ZILLA on April 02, 2016, 02:03:28 AM
Did Walsby have 7"s?
I remember seeing some on the table I believe. I'll ask my buddy tomorrow who has a keen eye as I was rummaging through the posters

jules

Did Walsby have 7"s?
There were the two Clown singles with modified sleeves; they were still available at the Tempe show.

ZILLA

Quote from: jules on April 02, 2016, 07:15:33 AM
Did Walsby have 7"s?
There were the two Clown singles with modified sleeves; they were still available at the Tempe show.

Thanks Jules! I was able to get one of each. Brian said the Life Magazine 7"s are sold out as well as Honky.
########################################################################################################

coreystevens88

I read on FB that the Squirrel shirt is already sold out - can anyone confirm?

A tour-exclusive color album pressing is one thing, but not making enough t-shirts for a whole tour just doesn't make sense to me.  Gonna be bummed if there's nothing left by the end of the month when I see them.

Fuzzo

Anyone have a pic of the squirrel t?

meezer

Quote from: Fuzzo on April 03, 2016, 11:15:48 AM
Anyone have a pic of the squirrel t?
I think this one will be a staple on the Revolve site.

http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=21052.msg577423#msg577423

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

brian

Quote from: coreystevens88 on April 03, 2016, 11:01:57 AM

A tour-exclusive color album pressing is one thing, but not making enough t-shirts for a whole tour just doesn't make sense to me.  Gonna be bummed if there's nothing left by the end of the month when I see them.
They didn't have the squirrel shirt in New Orleans. They still had the Haze designed one with the tour dates on the back, plus the Walsby ones and the stoner witch and melvins rule one. They sold out of 7"s that night, but did still have the GPT letterpress and War Pussy 10"

Dumpster D

Dude That shirt Reminds me of Strong bad.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: brian on April 05, 2016, 01:00:28 PM

They didn't have the squirrel shirt in New Orleans. They still had the Haze designed one with the tour dates on the back, plus the Walsby ones and the stoner witch and melvins rule one. They sold out of 7"s that night, but did still have the GPT letterpress and War Pussy 10"

Brian, do you know what up with the "Bronze" skull War Pussy as well as the tri colour?
I got the shits real bad.

brian

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on April 05, 2016, 02:50:41 PM

Brian, do you know what up with the "Bronze" skull War Pussy as well as the tri colour?
Only available to residents of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: brian on April 05, 2016, 02:51:48 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on April 05, 2016, 02:50:41 PM

Only available to residents of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area

:D
I got the shits real bad.

Ghorn

No CDs or records were sold at Webster Hall, NYC. WTF? So fucking lame!  :bs: