Crystal Fairy! New Band w/ Buzz, Dale, Teri Gender Bender & Omar Rodriguez-Lopez

Started by vince furnier, October 04, 2016, 08:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tstewsd

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on February 04, 2017, 05:47:53 AM
did they break up yet?
Haha. Although not the greatest thing in the world, i kinda like what i've heard so far. I think the thing with these kind of deals is that when i hear cool Buzz riffs in the songs, part of me wishes they were used in future Melvins songs and not "thrown away" as it were on a side project.

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on February 04, 2017, 07:35:03 AM
Quote from: black stallion on February 04, 2017, 05:47:53 AM
did they break up yet?
Haha. Although not the greatest thing in the world, i kinda like what i've heard so far. I think the thing with these kind of deals is that when i hear cool Buzz riffs in the songs, part of me wishes they were in used in future Melvins songs and not "thrown away" as it were on a side project.

it's not bad indeed...Btw,speaking of a possible break up maybe we found the reason why Dale destroyed his kit  :P
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

anaconda

I wonder if Omar and Teri bailed on the tour cuz Buzz outed them as husband and wife.

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: anaconda on February 04, 2017, 12:33:21 PM
I wonder if Omar and Teri bailed on the tour cuz Buzz outed them as husband and wife.

That'd be a rather bizarre thing to be mysterious about but if they bailed over that it wouldn't look good on them. If Crystal Fairy gets dropped from Psycho Las Vegas something is really wrong.

anaconda

Just speculation, but it wasn't public knowledge and neither mention it in interviews, etc.

I just don't see the cancellations having anything to do with Buzz and Dale,
they will play anywhere, anytime, anyhow ...

spliff(TONE)

Super bummed about this and yes, I certainly wouldn't think it had anything to do with either Buzz or Dale.

Bigval

Quote from: anaconda on February 04, 2017, 01:17:12 PM
Just speculation, but it wasn't public knowledge and neither mention it in interviews, etc.

I just don't see the cancellations having anything to do with Buzz and Dale,
they will play anywhere, anytime, anyhow ...

It might not have been public knowledge they were married but it was public knowledge they were in a relationship so I doubt that would make much difference.

vince furnier

marriage records are not top secret.

wasn't Omar a bit out of place as a spare engineer/ stagehand on that 2015 tour?
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery