New 1993 footage

Started by h3r3t!c, June 17, 2020, 01:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

h3r3t!c

black stallion

Buzz wearing a skirt and Lorax playing a Gibson bass: you made my day,thanks!
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

bUTTHOLEmAN

Impressive footage, thanks for posting
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

amazonAMAZON

Shit, that Satyricon vid was great. Wish I'd caught shows in the Lorax (or Mark or Kevin) years.

Wonder if Lorax influenced Buzz's mumu wardrobe.

CoryCory

Whatever Lorax is wearing there is gnarly!

Dumpster D

The bass looks like it might be a Gibson EBO, I have one like it made in the 70's by a company called MANN..This model has machine heads and a headstock like a Classical Guitar, they don't make em' like that anymore. Those have a very unique sound, some people don't like them very much because they are so clunky and hard to tune up. Jack Bruce played one like that back in the 60's.. his was a different model than the one in this vid... so I'm not sure what Lorax is playing for certain, might be a Japanese copy, or a slightly different model of EBO style bass.

Very cool bass, that show must have been a significant show or something maybe?

GiveMe45

Strange....the wiki says they played LaLuna twice in '93 but doesn't say anything about Satyricon.  Definitely looks like the old Satyricon.  Miss that damn place....

CoryCory

The YouTube video itself says it's a surprise show with Poison Idea but I couldn't find anything from digging into either band. Had to be between February and March.

GiveMe45

Quote from: CoryCory on June 18, 2020, 10:56:43 AM
The YouTube video itself says it's a surprise show with Poison Idea but I couldn't find anything from digging into either band. Had to be between February and March.
Didn't catch that on the video.  That would have been awesome.  Did I mention I miss Satyricon?

blacksanta

I could be wrong, but this may be her last show. Didn't she get busted for heroin in PDX (possibly on the way too or at the airport)? I'm probably mixing up the story or timeline......
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

GiveMe45

Quote from: blacksanta on June 18, 2020, 12:42:05 PM
I could be wrong, but this may be her last show. Didn't she get busted for heroin in PDX (possibly on the way too or at the airport)? I'm probably mixing up the story or timeline......
Oh shit, you might be right.  An old friend of mine told me that story and I totally forgot about it