Dale Crover - Rat-a-Tat-Tat

Started by jules, October 21, 2020, 01:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

According to Facebook, Dale's in the Charts!

Tobias

I got mine yesterday. Never did get a tracking number. Oh well. I like it better than the FFF record
Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

Dumpster D

Quote from: jules on January 27, 2021, 11:53:55 AM
According to Facebook, Dale's in the Charts!

About Flippin Time eh?!?  :lol: 8)

GiveMe45

The mailman just pulled up to do his route in my neighborhood.  According to the tracker Dale should be in that van

GiveMe45

Quote from: GiveMe45 on February 01, 2021, 03:57:11 PM
The mailman just pulled up to do his route in my neighborhood.  According to the tracker Dale should be in that van
It was!  And they threw in a free Victor Villarreal flexi 7" and a Shimmy Disc sticker

Tobias

Quote from: GiveMe45 on February 01, 2021, 04:05:21 PM
It was!  And they threw in a free Victor Villarreal flexi 7" and a Shimmy Disc sticker

I got a Fang Island flexi with mine
Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

Garnz

There is a Dumb Numbers lathe cut coming on JNR, limited to 150 pcs.

Budspawn

Quote from: Tobias on February 01, 2021, 09:57:59 PM

Mine with DM Stith

jules

Quote from: Budspawn on February 03, 2021, 07:54:44 AM
Quote from: Tobias on February 01, 2021, 09:57:59 PM
Mine with DM Stith
Mine with Victor Villareal as well. Poor old Victor, not flying off the shelves, then? I like the 'obi' with the VIP vinyl.

*Edit* There's a nice live vid of Victor's track on Youtube.

amazonAMAZON

Finally got my copy (Amazon). It's really good. I probably like it more than its predecessor.

I dig the Piso Mojado tracks a LOT. I also love "Untrue Crime" and  "I Can't Help You There."

There's a few bits of dissonance and silly noise that I may have to let grow on me. But overall a solid batch of songs performed and recorded well.

Much if the bass on this record is really wobbly. I think I like it but it also might be distracting.

el gep

Got mine yesterday from Joyful Noise Recordings with a copy of the GREAT "A Laughing Death In Meatspace" from Tropical Fuck Storm that I bought as a gift for my brother AND an extra free gift from the label: Thor And Friends - 4.
Thank you Joyful Noise!

The Crover is real cool.

black stallion

i'm the only thinking previous album was better?
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

black stallion

one of the two new songs Dale performed live on the latest Melvins TV episode sounded amazing

amazonAMAZON

"Shark Like Overbite" I thought sounded fantastic.

black stallion

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on February 21, 2021, 12:33:08 PM
"Shark Like Overbite" I thought sounded fantastic.

yeah, that was great too but i meant "I'll never say" ... such a good psychedelic sound. and the bass work by Steven was stunning