HAT and GPT reissues up for pre-order!

Started by rimb, November 13, 2020, 12:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rimb

Oh, and the new album!

https://www.blixtmerchandise.store/ipecac-recordings

(Nice to finally be able to buy some limited edition stuff at a reasonable hour here in Australia for once!)

Tobias

Thanks for the heads up! Was able to get the glow in the dark GPT and the pink in yellow HAT. The new album I got thru bandcamp before I knew about the blixt store having it.
Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

rimb

Quote from: Tobias on November 13, 2020, 03:24:16 AM
Thanks for the heads up! Was able to get the glow in the dark GPT and the pink in yellow HAT. The new album I got thru bandcamp before I knew about the blixt store having it.

Yeah I did the same but the prices and even shipping were reasonable so not too bothered.

Jozzy

Colonel Cheese

Indeed. By the way, anyone on here read theobelisk.net?
Why does that JJ dislike melvins so bad? Claims buzz has written only 4 riffs in his career. That guy a clown or what?

jules

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

jules

bUTTHOLEmAN

How do you sell out of the 3000 edition that quickly?  :-k
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

>>>JZS<<<

>>>JZS<<<

SIKE !!!    :buzz:
       You Know I Scooped All Those Mutha Fuckas !!!

:banana::toke::banana::ohsnap::banana::toke::banana::ohsnap::banana::toke::banana::ohsnap::banana::toke::banana:

von grip

Saw this post last nite and didn't hesitate a second on pre ordering those reissues, and man I'm glad I did
"im ol' south!"

von grip

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on November 13, 2020, 11:51:07 AM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 13, 2020, 11:26:11 AM
How do you sell out of the 3000 edition that quickly?  :-k

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm thinking some indie record shops, possibly other retailers scooped some of that edition
"im ol' south!"