HAT and GPT reissues up for pre-order!

Started by rimb, November 13, 2020, 12:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Ten Beers

Does anyone know what the 12-pg booklets includes - is it new artwork or just LP size of the CD booklet art. I'm on the fence on these GPT & HAT vinyl reissues.

Jozzy

Just got a shipping notice for GPT and HAT  :o :D

Jozzy

Quote from: Jozzy on February 09, 2021, 06:15:53 PM

Just landed in Detroit...they should be here tomorrow :)

jules

Quote from: Jozzy on February 15, 2021, 09:23:12 AM
Quote from: Jozzy on February 09, 2021, 06:15:53 PM
Just landed in Detroit...they should be here tomorrow :)

Were they sent via La Paz?

GiveMe45

Got my notice that the shipping label has been created.  I'll finally get that Human Impact LP too

Jozzy

dead mike

Youse guys who got notices -- did you buy from Blixt, Europecac store, or other?
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

GiveMe45

Just checked tracking and it is out for delivery today

von grip

Quote from: dead mike on February 17, 2021, 09:33:03 AM
Youse guys who got notices -- did you buy from Blixt, Europecac store, or other?
ordered from Blixt, and received a shipping notice yesterday (wed)
"im ol' south!"

jonE5

I ordered through Blixt also and have had no updates since making the order in November  :?

MooSook

Did anybody here pre-order these albums through Amazon and receive them yet? I'm kind of annoyed that the Blixt store is on its second repress and I still haven't gotten mine.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: MooSook on February 22, 2021, 04:20:35 PM
Did anybody here pre-order these albums through Amazon and receive them yet? I'm kind of annoyed that the Blixt store is on its second repress and I still haven't gotten mine.
The official release date is the 26th, so amazon orders will prob. start shipping soon after that.
Some people have gotten some orders, but I'm guessing the majority of people who ordered are still waiting.
I ordered from Ipecac, nothing yet. It seems like the 'working' album was shipped out earlier than the other two, though.. I've seen people that ordered all three receive just the WWG album.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus