just ordered Mr Phylzzz and Helms Alee! hawt damn!  :love:

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

jules

Von Grip

gut feeling that these r gonna go p fast
"im ol' south!"

amazonAMAZON

First GPT merch I've ordered. Please, more zip up hoodies! All bands. Zip ups are the best. Very flexible. Cold weather or moderate. T shirts or collared shirts underneath. Your lady can wear it even if she's got big knockers.

Von Grip

"im ol' south!"

FartLips

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on November 11, 2022, 08:05:08 PM
First GPT merch I've ordered. Please, more zip up hoodies! All bands. Zip ups are the best. Very flexible. Cold weather or moderate. T shirts or collared shirts underneath. Your lady can wear it even if she's got big knockers.
not a huge fan of the hoodie they use. got the amrep speed kills hoodie and i don't wear it much. got a hoodie with the trap them logo from etsy and that mfer is the most comfortable hoodie ive ever owned! fits fucking great!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

vince furnier

Quote from: FartLips on November 12, 2022, 09:56:38 PM
not a huge fan of the hoodie they use. got the amrep speed kills hoodie and i don't wear it much. got a hoodie with the trap them logo from etsy and that mfer is the most comfortable hoodie ive ever owned! fits fucking great!
i wore a quicksilver hoodie for over a decade before any signs of wear. got the HAT BeeSides hoodie from these guys last year and i can tel it's about to get pretty ugly. cuffs are thin.  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

FartLips

Quote from: vince furnier on November 13, 2022, 01:18:30 AM
Quote from: FartLips on November 12, 2022, 09:56:38 PM
i wore a quicksilver hoodie for over a decade before any signs of wear. got the HAT BeeSides hoodie from these guys last year and i can tel it's about to get pretty ugly. cuffs are thin.  :lol:
plus the hoodie boner. gross. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Von Grip

New Am Rep hoodie up (limited to 100)

"im ol' south!"

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Von Grip

theres some extra stock of the gpt hoodie up on Bifocal Media for anyone that missed out..

https://bifocalmedia.com/product/melvins-gluey-porch-treatments-hoodie/
"im ol' south!"

Von Grip

I just  got my gpt hoodie last fri and lemme tell ya the yellow on it is badass- like a dirt yellow- not as bright as the website would lead you to believe- sick aesthetic   :)
"im ol' south!"

jules

Quote from: laptop sorcery on December 20, 2022, 05:33:26 PM
I just  got my gpt hoodie last fri and lemme tell ya the yellow on it is badass- like a dirt yellow kinda- not as bright as the website would lead you to believe- sick aesthetic   :)
Got mine today, the yellow is awesome, I thought it was glow-in-the-dark but it wasn't.

VLD shirt available now from Bifocal Media

https://bifocalmedia.com/product/melvins-t-shirt-five-legged/