King Dunn - Invention of Hysteria

Started by jules, February 18, 2022, 07:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince furnier

Quote from: ))))(((( on February 20, 2022, 06:54:56 PM
Am i the only one sensing a pandemic theme here?

1. Invention Of Hysteria
2. Sick As A Goat
3. I Like Stuff Clean
4. Dirty One & The Poor Dog
Quote from: Dumpster D on February 20, 2022, 07:00:50 PM
'I like stuff clean'  :lol: :lol: :lol:
what level of clean..... bleach? :-s ....or lysol? :buzz:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Pound4abrown

Not bad really like Sick As A Goat and Dirty Ones & The Poor Dog.

But what this really does is make me yearn even more for another Melvins (Lite) album.

amazonAMAZON

))))((((

Quote from: Pound4abrown on February 25, 2022, 03:35:42 PM
But what this really does is make me yearn even more for another Melvins (Lite) album.
Agreed, although in a way it is the same entity so it feels like it could still be Melvins Lite.

jules

Posters up at ShoxOp.

"If you order this thinking that you're buying an album & ask to cancel the order because you misunderstood, it's a guarantee that we'll make fun of you here in the office & most likely in the reply email."

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

von grip

did anyone that bought  the eggnog silk screened ver also successfully add a 'king Dunn' cd to cart? Bc I think it's next to impossible to try and do that the vinyl goes so fast there's barely enough time to get that let alone click on a second product and successfully get through checkout
"im ol' south!"

vince furnier

Quote from: laptop sorcery on March 01, 2022, 04:38:27 PM
did anyone that bought  the eggnog silk screened ver also successfully add a 'king Dunn' cd to cart? Bc I think it's next to impossible to try and do that the vinyl goes so fast there's barely enough time to get that let alone click on a second product and successfully get through checkout
i've done that before and it's never ended up costing me the purchase of the vinyl, but it does add several layers of stress to the whole process.  :lol:  :?
Welcome to my Nightmare!

))))((((

Buzz mentions in that Two For The Road chat with Al Jourgensen that in 2023 he plans to undertake a solo acoustic tour with Trevor Dunn. Im assuming the King Dunn record will emerge somewhere then, or towards the end of this year.

))))((((

I quite like this EP. Especially the second song Sick As A Goat. The second half of that song is fantastic with Dunn's sharp sounding bass playing and Buzzo's vocals. The other two songs remind me of the interlude tracks on Gift Of Sacrifice - short songs that intersperse the main songs. Should there end up being a full King Dunn album i suspect they will feature to break up the songs and add some balance. By the way that final track gives me strong Godspeed You! Black Emperor vibes.

acid policy

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

))))((((

Do you guys think there will still be a KingDunn full length? I was pretty adamant at the time of the first EP and then the second one that it would eventually become a regular album. But now some time seems to have passed and very little word about it. Then there is Trevor saying Buzz and him are working on another album together which effectively i guess passes over this stuff.

Stonergrunge

I hope that at least they will upload both albums to Bandcamp, obviously not now but someday. The 2 EPs are very good and it would be sad not to see a more reasonable way to get them in the future.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

JASONALEXANDER

"DM is a real american hero." (Fart Lips 27.09.2023)