looks like they're playing HAT in its entirety  :P
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

moose

I thought for sure they'd get that split with Helms Alee out for this tour...
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: ))))(((( on June 14, 2022, 06:35:01 AM
Kicks off tonight! I'm looking forward to seeing the setlist and a few videos of the performances. I hope to God that this time they shake up the set. Please no more Charlie, Sway, Night Goat, The Kicking Machine or any of the others that seem to be in constant rotation.

Add Anaconda, It's Shoved, Queen & The Bit to that list. All great songs, but they def need to shuffle the deck on the setlist.

acid policy

very interested to hear about this san diego set. was hoping for acoustic this tour, because the write up they gave ticket sellers was all about five legged dog. wouldn't be surprised if they started acoustic and then went electric, though maybe that's too much gear or too difficult.

HAT in it's entirety would be great

amazonAMAZON

That would be epic. How dare you troll us with that tease? They haven't played anything from HAT in eleven years, and all but "Black Stooges" haven't been played since 2004 or longer.

black stallion

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on June 15, 2022, 01:16:08 AM
Hey guys, it was a joke about HAT

setlist should be like this:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/melvins/2022/the-casbah-san-diego-ca-1bb40988.html
I thought you were serious about HAT at first! God the actual setlist is depressing. At least they have changed it a bit. Added Euthanasia and Lizzy but essentially it is just a reshuffling of what they have put together earlier this year with a few additional songs. It's a mindblowing decision really. A band with hundreds of songs keeping pretty much to the same 20 or so tracks.

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on June 15, 2022, 04:53:48 AM
Quote from: black stallion on June 15, 2022, 01:16:08 AM
Hey guys, it was a joke about HAT

setlist should be like this:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/melvins/2022/the-casbah-san-diego-ca-1bb40988.html
I thought you were serious about HAT at first! God the actual setlist is depressing. At least they have changed it a bit. Added Euthanasia and Lizzy but essentially it is just a reshuffling of what they have put together earlier this year with a few additional songs. It's a mindblowing decision really. A band with hundreds of songs keeping pretty much to the same 20 or so tracks.

yeah, pretty much same setlist since Steven joined. not sure if they have ever performed Lovely Butterfly and Lizzy with this line up though

vince furnier

i'm excited about that 1-2 punch of Oven and Lovely Butterfly to open. Lizzy instead of Night Goat and the Lysol ending. this is an improvement in my book, but it does still look kind of short for a headlining set.. hope they switch it up some more on the 5 Legged Dog Tour too.
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

bUTTHOLEmAN

QuoteOven
Lovely Butterfly
It's Shoved
Anaconda
Lizzie
Charlie
Euthanasia
Mr Dog
Never Say -
Evil New War God
Hooch
Honeybucket
The Bit
With Teeth
Ballad of Dwight
Is 'Mr Dog' a new song, or an new name for an old song?

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Oscar

You know times are tough when TOOL are out there playing more varied sets than Melvins

))))((((

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 15, 2022, 07:18:38 AM
Where did that one come from?? It's not listed on the page on that setlist site.

Quote from: Oscar on June 15, 2022, 09:12:49 AM
You know times are tough when TOOL are out there playing more varied sets than Melvins
Indeed. It makes one wonder why they even bother putting out new albums if they are never going to play any of the songs from them. Why not chuck a few Working With God tracks in there or any number of overlooked classics? It boggles my mind it really does. I would love to hear Buzzo's explanation why they don't delve into all that recorded history.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: ))))(((( on June 15, 2022, 09:29:30 AM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 15, 2022, 07:18:38 AM
Where did that one come from?? It's not listed on the page on that setlist site.

Setlist courtesy of the meatcop, meat afficionado, melvins super fan.

Posters $60, new shirt (bad mood rising), letterpress cds and reissue records, guitar pedals. New picture disc x 3, $80

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

Dumpster D

Bad mood rising....Is that like a CCR takeoff?  :lol:

What's his name Fogarty, I think Manchild 3 had a strip about how he was like an 'insufferable prick' to the other band members or something? I can't remember it was ages ago now.