PRICK

Started by pottytrained, September 27, 2003, 07:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 59 Guests are viewing this topic.

CaptainPungent

and i love roll another one, sounds like they are just fooling around, but it sounds great.

Joe Deutrom

A very interesting album INDEED!

DubEMC

I think CTB is a Mark D. jam.
I haven't played this in awhile.
When I get some more Canadian Reptile Grass I think I'll give it a listen

anaconda


anaconda


Cranial Bifida

why can't i ever find albums that i am looking for in my own collection. this thread got me all excited to listen to prick only to be let down. i need a big juke box that holds cd's so i don't misplace them. eh....imagine that... any cd you want at the touch of a button......beats soft album cases. think i'm on to something. ozma will have to do for now.

Hateyouhumans

how could you not like a band with an album called Prick?
Before beauty dissapears entirely from the earth, it will go on existing for a while by accident.
-Milan Kundera

CaptainPungent

when i got ozma i got prick too.  it was amazing to hear such weird shit.  good stuff to get high to.

Cranial Bifida

i got a fond memory of prick too! i hit a tree driving 5 miles an hour once, right after the most potent boiled down hash bud ball toke ever. only 2 tokes did the trick. it stoned the beejeezzus outta me. i couldn't believe it.......5 miles and hour too, i was being so carefull. i went home and locked myself in my room so my mom wouldn't see my goofyness. i didn't blame it on the music playing though.

the bloat

Wasn't Prick Mark D's first proper recroding with the band? It came out after Houdini and before Stoner Witch. Maybe with some new members in the fold we can expect some more sound collages, etc. This is an album I put on a few times a year, but I love that I own it and I like listening to it as a whole cohesive piece. I can also expect a collective "wtf" when I play it for other people.

"Parents just don't understand" - Dj Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince

Vcavallo

Quote from: anaconda on December 20, 2005, 11:33:21 PM


this is painful to look at. the colors vibrate in my thought head

this is the first time i've seen the board in a month.
i won't be back for another, i think.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

glen

vin?   buddy?         has shit gotten that bad around here that even vinny himself is spooked?
oof.           
speak up vin.   what's the problem?    I would say you have a fair amount of pull around here,  what's on your mind?
name names. if mine is one of those, believe me I can take it.   vin has a whole bunch more seniority than I do.    personally, I don't make the rules, I (try to) follow them.

I think we are all well aware that there is some trivial shit on here but I believe it's merely an attempt to keep communication rolling till MELVINS get back in action, or........
until you get that GOD FORSAKEN interview up.  (did I say that out-loud?)

we love you vin,   come back!!  we'll be better, I promise.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

SchnabelA

Happy new year, Vin, good to have you back!  :D

norecess


glen

Quote from: norecess on January 05, 2006, 10:03:02 AM
He's back! =D>

yeah but did you catch the part about him not being back for another month (he thinks)?
I take that as he's not horribly impressed with what's going on here.   that concerns me slightly because Vin is somewhat of a GodFather around here and we like to keep our GodFathers happy, don't we?   I hope if he DOES have an issue he speaks his mind so it can be resolved. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN