(the) Melvins - Tarantula Heart

Started by rimb, February 06, 2024, 04:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonergrunge

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on April 15, 2024, 07:54:35 PMJust got my blixt CD+LP shipment today. Looks great in the translucent green.

Quote from: the bloat on April 16, 2024, 09:11:59 AMJust received my "puke green" vinyl yesterday.  8)

Hey guys, since you are the firsts to receive the album, would you mind to take a few photos? I would truly appreciate that, specially to the booklet (you know, CD vs. vinyl), thanks in advance!
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

the bloat

QuoteHey guys, since you are the firsts to receive the album, would you mind to take a few photos? I would truly appreciate that, specially to the booklet (you know, CD vs. vinyl), thanks in advance!

I'll prob leave my puke LP sealed for now. I'd also love to see the booklet if anyone can share

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

vince furnier

never seen the band go this hard on social media for an album release before. this is something.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

black stallion

Quote from: vince furnier on April 18, 2024, 07:49:12 AMnever seen the and go this hard on social media for an album release before. this is something.

ah true, especially compared to the BMR release
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Stonergrunge

I have to admit that, while it's quite tempting to order the Puke LP since it's back in stock, the shipping cost to Chile alone is fucking nuts (more than 40 bucks).
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

))))((((

Quote from: vince furnier on April 18, 2024, 07:49:12 AMnever seen the band go this hard on social media for an album release before. this is something.
Well it's the first Ipecac album for a couple of years. Plus i guess they just feel proud of the results.

the bloat

I remember that most of the discussion around BMR was not about the music itself, but the confusing-ass way that it was released. Remember, you couldn't get it digitally for quite a while!

amazonAMAZON

I'm here for it. Bring on the vids. It's great to see Buzz and Dale and Toshi putting their spin on youth content.

Irwin Slim

How's everyone feeling about the whole tracklist?
PEZ IS GONNA LET IT SLIDE

Dumpster D

Quote from: Irwin Slim on April 18, 2024, 11:39:04 PMHow's everyone feeling about the whole tracklist?

It's like an eye watering wasabi burn in my nose.

))))((((

Quote from: Irwin Slim on April 18, 2024, 11:39:04 PMHow's everyone feeling about the whole tracklist?
It'd be a lot better without tracks 3 and 4!

j.j.j

John_Beverly

I think the first riff of "Pain Equals Funny" is the same of "Bird Animal". Anyway great album as always