The Melvins features HAZE XXL single test pressing

Started by klump, January 26, 2006, 05:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mopafeena

Quote from: anaconda on February 28, 2006, 01:28:01 PM
AU CONTRAIRE! I believe seeing such crazy demand for them may increase said price.

I agree.  :(
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband


mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Chomas

from HAZE XXL himself:

I asked him about the Grumpys show ->

"Show is set, tickets bought for band etc. March 24th at Soovac Gallery -March 25th at Grumpy's/Ox-Op
Singles are sitting here and waiting for sleeves.
We don't have presale tickets in hand but they're being made."

then he posted about the new split single ->

"OKay - here's the scoop for now on Melvins "PIGSKIN" 7".....
2 different sleeves (one for each night of the event).
There will be a 1000 pressed. 500 clear vinyl / 500 black.
Just to be a bastard - probably get only the black ones signed by the band and sell those on the website.
The exact numbers of what will be sold show nights, what will be available via AmRep site, and what the band is getting has yet to be determined.
That's what I have for now info wise."

KURDTLUVUR!

Very cool Change&Suffoc.- I salute you-- Thanks for the information
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

ben9785

Quote from: change&suffocation on March 01, 2006, 07:48:09 AM
from HAZE XXL himself:

I asked him about the Grumpys show ->

"Show is set, tickets bought for band etc. March 24th at Soovac Gallery -March 25th at Grumpy's/Ox-Op
Singles are sitting here and waiting for sleeves.
We don't have presale tickets in hand but they're being made."

then he posted about the new split single ->

"OKay - here's the scoop for now on Melvins "PIGSKIN" 7".....
2 different sleeves (one for each night of the event).
There will be a 1000 pressed. 500 clear vinyl / 500 black.
Just to be a bastard - probably get only the black ones signed by the band and sell those on the website.
The exact numbers of what will be sold show nights, what will be available via AmRep site, and what the band is getting has yet to be determined.
That's what I have for now info wise."


Can someone just clarify, what website would these be sold on please? I was just a bit confused..

those test pressings look nice too...but so fuckin expensive :(

KURDTLUVUR!

I'm going to tell Anaconda to bid %500.  that should get him a seven inch!  :P
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess

Chomas

"Can someone just clarify, what website would these be sold on please? I was just a bit confused.."

no


you can find it if you try...

ben9785

Quote from: change&suffocation on March 02, 2006, 04:56:10 PM
"Can someone just clarify, what website would these be sold on please? I was just a bit confused.."

no


you can find it if you try...

no i mean like i wasnt sure which record label it was putting it through..because it mentions haze xxl but i figured that might have been the promoter of the concert or something..and then it mentions amrep...but thats only in regards to how much is going to be sold at the shows..


oh no wait..i read it wrong...i suppose it is amrep then...sorry

Chomas

no sorry I was just being a dick, yeah its the Amrep site that will have them...

ben9785

Quote from: change&suffocation on March 02, 2006, 06:40:38 PM
no sorry I was just being a dick, yeah its the Amrep site that will have them...

thanks for clearing it up..its ok..nice to have a bit of fun eh