Melvins/Patton Oswalt 7" plus other Chunklet 13th Anniversary Leftovers...

Started by chunkletguy, October 31, 2006, 08:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Idlehanz on November 02, 2006, 06:49:16 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on November 02, 2006, 06:40:53 PM
  I saw Oswalt on the Henry Rollins show this summer. Seemed cool enough. Don't know much about him. I've never sat through an episode of King Of Queens, and never saw his movies.

If anyones an Oswalt fan, get The Comedians of Comedy dvd.  Great stuff.
It's nerd comedy.  Who was the woman with them?  I'd never heard of her before.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Duke of Prunes

Quote from: closedeyevisuals on November 01, 2006, 11:26:18 PM
i thought the artwork was pretty cool just my opinion though ..anyone going to pick up the new harvey milk/hayride 7" mine is being held for me nov 7th release date.

what label is that on/where can i get it?

klump

Im listening to Patton Oswalts record "feeling kinda patton", and its great!

fans of Bill Hicks will love this!

Idlehanz


anaconda

really good work all around here chunklet guy!
the artwork, the artists musically and graphically,
the presentation of the visuals with these sounds
in rare vinyl, its nice

norecess

Quote from: Vcavallo on November 02, 2006, 11:07:47 AM
Quote from: norecess on November 02, 2006, 04:32:22 AM
Two completey different feelings come up to me when I listen to or think of the band Harvey Milk, and take a look at the artwork.

maybe the truth lies between the relation of the two.

Not my truth.

Chomas

Those records are pretty rare then if the crybabys numbers are correct.  Got a purple and a clear one myself.

Idlehanz

Mine just showed up.  I ended up buying two as well.  the clear gold is more clear yellow. 

Chomas

Just got mine today.  Great quality on these all around.  The "solid purple" is actually a marbled purple, and it looks sweet.

Dog Tired

My clear orange is more clear red :lol: no it is clear red.

That patton side is amazing.

The harvey milk dvd is amazing too.

the bloat

I got my marbled purple seven incher in the mail today and it sure is purdy. More importantly, the Melvins song is decent. They are not at their best on this one though. In fact the song has almost a fuzzy quality to it like my needle has some lint or dust on it, but the Patton Oswalt side is clear as a bell (and hilarious). The song is upbeat and rocks pretty good so I shouldn't complain. I'm thinking it's just over two minutes long - so pretty short. Too bad they couldn't squeeze another song on there even if was just noise or some shit.

What are other people's opinion on the Melvins cover of the Sonics Boss Hoss?

Oh and you have to feel the paper that the sleeve comes in. You almost don't want to touch it because its so perfect. Like its going to rub off on your fingers or something. Almost silky. Cool artwork. Alhough didn't we see Buzz riding in a car on the I Can't Shake It 7"? Everyone knows Buzz only uses public transportation.  :D

Buick GN


Vcavallo

Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Dog Tired

And I believe it's derrogatory to refer to a woman's breasts as boobs, jugs, winnebagos, or golden bozos...

... and you should only refer to them as hooters.


This is on the record wow.

anaconda