Next Melvins cover

Started by Idlehanz, January 10, 2007, 09:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

spunkmonkey

Quotethey have.  rockin in the free world.

I meant good Neil Young, like Cortez the Killer.

glen

Quote from: spunkmonkey on January 15, 2007, 12:17:14 PM
Quotethey have.  rockin in the free world.

I meant good Neil Young, like Cortez the Killer.

hey spunk... ever see the Harvest Moon vid with dale in it?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh0VSKRih0U

thats him coming in at about 2:02,  then cutting the rug with a fine young lassie.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Quote from: glen on January 15, 2007, 12:30:06 PM
Quote from: spunkmonkey on January 15, 2007, 12:17:14 PM
Quotethey have.  rockin in the free world.

I meant good Neil Young, like Cortez the Killer.

hey spunk... ever see the Harvest Moon vid with dale in it?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh0VSKRih0U

thats him coming in at about 2:02,  then cutting the rug with a fine young lassie.
hey we don't condone beastiality here! :P
Judy is mad.🤣

stonerwitch

Robin Trower-bridge of sighs
You sink a my swan

Vcavallo

Quote from: FART LIPS on January 15, 2007, 09:17:05 PM
hey we don't condone beastiality here! :P

we save that to feature in the ecumenical discussion forum and in interviews
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

FartLips

Quote from: Vcavallo on January 16, 2007, 08:29:23 AM
Quote from: FART LIPS on January 15, 2007, 09:17:05 PM
hey we don't condone beastiality here! :P

we save that to feature in the ecumenical discussion forum and in interviews
what interviews?
Judy is mad.🤣

Vcavallo

Quote from: FART LIPS on January 16, 2007, 10:13:53 PM
Quote from: Vcavallo on January 16, 2007, 08:29:23 AM
Quote from: FART LIPS on January 15, 2007, 09:17:05 PM
hey we don't condone beastiality here! :P

we save that to feature in the ecumenical discussion forum and in interviews
what interviews?

interviews?
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

FartLips

Quote from: Vcavallo on January 17, 2007, 10:27:09 PM
Quote from: FART LIPS on January 16, 2007, 10:13:53 PM
Quote from: Vcavallo on January 16, 2007, 08:29:23 AM
Quote from: FART LIPS on January 15, 2007, 09:17:05 PM
hey we don't condone beastiality here! :P

we save that to feature in the ecumenical discussion forum and in interviews
what interviews?

interviews?
you read what i said. interviews!
Judy is mad.🤣

Vcavallo

Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣

glen

what is this... Abbot and Costello, Who's On First?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

stonerwitch

You sink a my swan

Vcavallo

Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

EGO the Living Planet


I would love to hear them do:

"30 Seconds Over Tokyo", "Non-Alignmetn Pact", or "Final Solution" by Pere Ubu
"You've Got Another Thing Comin'" by Judas Priest
somethin' off Double Nickles on the Dime. There are about 16 or 17 different tracks that I think would work really well for them
A Latin Playboys or Los Lobos song
"Tupelo" by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
a Budgie song

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣