Melvins/Boris/Pelican Stubb's BBQ 3-15 2007

Started by sinuendo, January 26, 2007, 01:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Vcavallo

you know...i really am confused about what the truth is
i should come back and evaluate another time   :mrgreen: :toke: :mrgreen:
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Vcavallo on January 28, 2007, 10:29:07 PM
you know...i really am confused about what the truth is
i should come back and evaluate another time   :mrgreen: :toke: :mrgreen:
THE TRUTh IS: You broke my heart you scoundrel!! But you did not break icanttellyous heart.  CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH???

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Androol

so i just email them at the general contact listed at the bottom?

can you ask your friend?

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Androol on January 29, 2007, 12:13:24 AM
so i just email them at the general contact listed at the bottom?

can you ask your friend?
Neither of those options are likely to work.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

RichieGoodtimes

Quote from: Dudbean on January 29, 2007, 01:50:37 AM
Quote from: RichieGoodtimes on January 28, 2007, 10:10:32 PM
You weren't supposed to let them know that we know each other, fuckface.

First Moss, and then a bouncer at a club. Who don't you know?

You?

That bouncer who I may or may not know may or may not do more things than simply bounce at Stubbs if in fact I did know him.

closedeyevisuals

lucky for me i know trevor from pelican!!! :P i hope i get the golden ticket... :o

glen

I know richie goodtimes.  in a "I'm a nobody loser on a message board who has interacted with him in the past" kinda way.  whats that worth?

come on rich, hook a brother up.   ribs and budweisers on me.

rich?                                        ................buddy?



hello?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

anaconda


bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: glen on January 29, 2007, 09:45:36 AM
I know richie goodtimes.  in a "I'm a nobody loser on a message board who has interacted with him in the past" kinda way.  whats that worth?

come on rich, hook a brother up.   ribs and budweisers on me.

rich?                                        ................buddy?



hello?
Ask yer pal TIM MOSS to hook you up with the RGT.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 29, 2007, 11:54:40 AM

Ask yer pal TIM MOSS to hook you up with the RGT.

how so?  tim moss thinks I'm a bigger fag then rich does.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: glen on January 29, 2007, 12:05:32 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 29, 2007, 11:54:40 AM

Ask yer pal TIM MOSS to hook you up with the RGT.

how so?  tim moss thinks I'm a bigger fag then rich does.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I thought you guys hung out and drunk beer and shared a few laughs after you gave them all the shirts???  :shock: :shock:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 29, 2007, 12:10:09 PM

I thought you guys hung out and drunk beer and shared a few laughs after you gave them all the shirts???  :shock: :shock:

if by "hung out" you mean we bullshitted for about 10 minutes over a budweiser then yes, we "hung out".
I don't know that I dazzled him with my charming personality, per say.   and I'd be willing to bet it would take him more than a passing moment to recall my handsome mug.

in summary: he thinks I'm a fag.   :D
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: glen on January 29, 2007, 12:32:00 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 29, 2007, 12:10:09 PM

I thought you guys hung out and drunk beer and shared a few laughs after you gave them all the shirts???  :shock: :shock:

if by "hung out" you mean we bullshitted for about 10 minutes over a budweiser then yes, we "hung out".
I don't know that I dazzled him with my charming personality, per say.   and I'd be willing to bet it would take him more than a passing moment to recall my handsome mug.

in summary: he thinks I'm a fag.   :D
He's from San Francisco..that's prob. why.   :?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Vcavallo

glen, when i mentioned you at the vermont show he remembered you.
that was the day the album came out...not sure how long after you saw him that was
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Vcavallo on January 29, 2007, 05:28:29 PM
glen, when i mentioned you at the vermont show he remembered you.
that was the day the album came out...not sure how long after you saw him that was
THERE IS HOPE FOR GLEN!!!!!  :D :D :D :D
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus