Houdini Shirts

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, September 23, 2007, 07:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 28, 2007, 08:05:21 PM
Quote from: el_Raderino on October 28, 2007, 07:46:13 PM
for those who ordered from Interpunk, what brand of shirt did these come on? size variation between brands sucks.
HOLD on, I'll go CHECK.
Ok, the houdini shirts are on a Tennessee River shirt (for men), alt apparel for womens shirts.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

norecess

Quote from: Dudbean on October 28, 2007, 10:50:27 PM
However, the Boris 'Pink' shirt I bought earlier this year is stretched out to a disappointing degree.

That's too bad. I remember I saw the shirt about a year ago in a store, and the quality of the print didn't look too great to me.

Would have liked it better also if it was completely pink.

norecess

Oops, I see now I misread your previous post, sorry.

Maybe it was made for the Japanese market?

I don't like tight shirts either, it outlines my tummy. But, I have some XL shirts that are just a bit too big. I ordered a t-shirt yesterday and went for the experience and picked an L.

bathroom creep

My houdini shirt starts to wear off as well... there's already a small crack on the dogs tail.
I have lots of old shirts that are totally fucked up, but this one was brand new. Well, damn it.
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

glen

went to see a friend of mine's band open for dope last night.  didn't stick around for dope.  but anywho, I happened to have my houdini shirt on and got several compliments.

the common whomever punk yahoo is always mesmerized by melvins shirts.  something about the rarity and inability to obtain one at your local hot topic.     I always get a "where'd you get that?"
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Eponymous

Quote from: glen on November 25, 2007, 01:19:39 PM
the common whomever punk yahoo is always mesmerized by melvins shirts.  something about the rarity and inability to obtain one at your local hot topic.     I always get a "where'd you get that?"

True. I once made the mistake of wearing a Zappa tshirt I'd made to a screening of 200 Motels. I think I had about 80 guitar geeks ask me where I got it.

bathroom creep

I've never been asked about any of my Melvins shirts so far,
but some random guy once said "cool shirt" when I was wearing a Death tee..
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

spunkmonkey

I've always gotten the most comments from my 20th Anniversary dog-pooping T.

bathroom creep

Quote from: spunkmonkey on November 26, 2007, 06:07:14 PM
I've always gotten the most comments from my 20th Anniversary dog-pooping T.
What kind of comments?
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: bathroom creep on November 26, 2007, 06:08:21 PM
Quote from: spunkmonkey on November 26, 2007, 06:07:14 PM
I've always gotten the most comments from my 20th Anniversary dog-pooping T.
What kind of comments?
'Hey sweetness, I'd like to see that shirt..on my floor tonight!"   :love:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

M i C H e L L e

*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Живојиновић

I have an original Melvins shirt designed by Kurdt Kobain.
Does anyone know why Kurt used to spell his name with a "d?"
Paul McCartney is my favourite Beatle.

Idlehanz

Quote from: Gary "Big Naturals" Turner on November 26, 2007, 09:45:50 PM
I have an original Melvins shirt designed by Kurdt Kobain.
Does anyone know why Kurt used to spell his name with a "d?"
yes.  And I've seen that shirt I think.  Meester Adams at thirtway has one buzz gave him.  or maybe that was one buzz designed, I don't remember.

ps.  I saw you in Seattle didn't I gary turner?

Живојиновић

Quote from: Idlehanz on November 26, 2007, 10:49:38 PM

ps.  I saw you in Seattle didn't I gary turner?

I have been to Seattle before.
Sarah says, "Hi!"
Paul McCartney is my favourite Beatle.

Idlehanz

Quote from: Gary "Big Naturals" Turner on November 26, 2007, 11:28:09 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on November 26, 2007, 10:49:38 PM

ps.  I saw you in Seattle didn't I gary turner?

I have been to Seattle before.
Sarah says, "Hi!"
tell her I said hi back