The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Halen

...and it ends at a modest $177.50....which means some poor bastard just missed it who was only willing to go up to $177.  :(
I am sorry but I find this amusing. I probably woulda grabbed one off Amp Rep for $60 if I caught it but that is nuts. If you want a cool memory of the art show buy a picture disc. Hell buy all five for less money than that! Oh well to each there own.
Los ticka toe rest

(the) flutter nuts

FINALLY JUST GOT THE 13CD BOX SET!!! BUY IT NOW $200  \:D/
I got the shits real bad.

pinkyslim

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on July 11, 2012, 10:33:08 PM

awesome.  At list price :shock:
good job dude.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: pinkyslim on July 11, 2012, 10:43:34 PM

good job dude.

Thanks, i'm kinda freaked out. iwas really bummed when i missed the Melvins/Seawhores splits, and even more so that there was a variant, then in that mess i missed the Haze BSM cuz my phones a dick and it went for $100 , so this makes me feel better

pinkyslim

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on July 11, 2012, 10:50:19 PM

good job dude.

Thanks, i'm kinda freaked out. iwas really bummed when i missed the Melvins/Seawhores splits, and even more so that there was a variant, then in that mess i missed the Haze BSM cuz my phones a dick and it went for $100 , so this makes me feel better

the box set rules. You scored big time. =D>

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: pinkyslim on July 11, 2012, 11:01:34 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on July 11, 2012, 10:50:19 PM

good job dude.

the box set rules. You scored big time. =D>

Collecting things is a fucked up oxymoron , you have to have patience but can not hesitate  :P

pinkyslim

jonE5

perzo)))

Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

jules

perzo)))

Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

jules

Gakk! We should play online poker for it if I knew the first thing about poker.

perzo)))

Quote from: jules on July 14, 2012, 01:53:54 PM
Gakk! We should play online poker for it if I knew the first thing about poker.

poker? i hardly know her!

pinkyslim

Yea, this is pretty much mine.

I am #48 MELVIN ARMY nerd, but...lost my badge.

I also am missing #5 newsletter and the video.  Never received em since I was shacking
up with different dudes at the time..
8)

jules

Quote from: pinkyslim on July 14, 2012, 01:56:11 PM
Yea, this is pretty much mine.

I am #48 MELVIN ARMY nerd, but...lost my badge.

I also am missing #5 newsletter and the video.  Never received em since I was shacking
up with different dudes at the time..
8)
Pinky, you remember how much time elapsed between you getting Issue #1 and #5 being sent out? Months? Years?