Sieg Howdy!

Started by Chief Ten Beers, July 23, 2005, 03:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vcavallo

if someone can master it, there is huge potential for beautiful animation in the text scroll thing..... watch the edge:
.     ..        .          ...                  |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/  oooooooooooooooo                                     .      ..      .             ...              |||||||||||||||||||||||/             oooo                                               k                  .      ..    .                 ...         |||||||||||||||/                  ooooooooooooooo                                                     .      ..  .                    ...     |||||||||/                                      ooooo                                                             .     .. .                       ... |||||/                                   oooooooo                                                                                                     /                                     ooo                                                                 
someone please develop their skills and impress us all.  maybe we should make a new forum for it. :joke:
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

anaconda

Most definitely!! Alot more droney and fuzzier if that helps

THE DON

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

________                     ________________        :microwave:___________                   __________       

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
dudumumu

anaconda

if he could blow up at the exact time he hit the richard dawson picture it would be almost david lynch

THE DON

dudumumu

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Simon

No inconvenience here.
These new features are pretty neat.

BUT YOU WOULDN'T WANT THEM TO BE ABUSED.

I'm done.
See new website http://www.swanpad.com.au

norecess

Quote from: glen on October 10, 2005, 10:57:05 AMG.G. Allin?   legendary.   I used to "penpal" with G.G. Allin when he was incarcerated here in MI.  I got a bunch of poems and drawings he sent me.  I'll scan some drawings and ship them your way.

Can't you post 'em on this board? I'm no GG fan but he's rather fascinating.

anaconda

glen

I will do that.    don't be thinking I support or condone anything mr. allin was about.  he was obviously a very bad man.   but like you say rhett, he was fascinating.   
I used to do a half-assed fanzine in my teen days and that is how I got patched through to him.  I believe his brother (merle) gave me his address in the clink and I dropped him a line to see if he wanted to contribute to my zine,  I believe at that point he was searching for a way to express himself and get the "word of allin" on the streets.  the rest is history.
mind you this was all of about 15 years ago.
so anyway.......  yeah,  I will dig them out of the archives and throw them on the "general discussion" part of this board since it has absolutely nothing to do with MELVINS.  give me about a week cause I am shipping out to california here shortly and will be gone for a week.
oh and by the way.........   good stuff conda.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

klump

"I have to advise this thread to stop beeing silly!"

glen

sorry.      I'll be better.
I seem to have a way of going completley off the subject.
that would probably be because of my enormous mouth which I have found a way to express in typed letters and words.
I have said it before:  "I'm a baaaaaaaaaad wittle boy"
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

anaconda

die they must die, the squirrels must die, die they must die, die die!! :shock:

Branch Breaker

Rectum? Damn near killed 'im!