Nude With Boots

Started by Jaron, March 27, 2008, 11:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

Quote from: the ether bunny on March 30, 2008, 05:45:54 PM

and deep anal penetration. cant forget that one, can we glenny-poo?
:shock: :shock: :shock:

actually if its all the same to you I'd prefer forgetting that one.   I'd like to go so far as to block it completely from my memory.  physical wounds heal.  emotional wounds last a lifetime.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

anaconda

the ether bunny

Quote from: anaconda on March 30, 2008, 06:07:48 PM
friend of yours glen?

more like..... stalker.
wheres that super gay police song when you need it?
he was a mongoloid.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

FartLips

Quote from: the ether bunny on March 30, 2008, 06:28:31 PM
friend of yours glen?

more like..... stalker.
wheres that super gay police song when you need it?
wow glen, i'm ...                ... not jealous. :lol:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

(the) Razor

I have a feeling the "leak" will be released tomorrow... :lol:
Don't click this

norecess

glen

jesus ya bunch a thieving, blood-thirsty dogs.
whatever happened to the days of pride and decency?

the least you could do would be to be halfway low-key about the fact that you want to illegaly download this album.    like me.  :D
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

(the) Razor

Quote from: norecess on March 31, 2008, 05:18:00 AM
Why are you smiling?

Don't they do April Fool's jokes in The Netherlands?
Don't click this

norecess

glen

friend of yours glen?

there was an incident.

I'm not ready to talk about it yet.

Leroy

Help the Melvins out and buy the cd!

glen

Quote from: Leroy on March 31, 2008, 11:26:38 AM
Help the Melvins out and buy the cd!

and while you're at it try to avoid blatently requesting illegal downloads for all the world to see on this message board.  :D

(no,  I won't give it a rest.)

Jozz

Nothing wrong with that request, Glen. I thought it was kind of rude to make a thread like this in the first place.

Jaron

There now it's not a post having to do with illegal downloading. *wink*

But, anyway didn't know this post would cause so much crap. We all do it. I'd be willing to bet that the Melvins do it, too.

I remember hearing Buzz's opinion on matters such as downloading and he said something like "bands should focus more on playing live than anything else if people are gonna do that." Which is the most obvious answer to give someone. Seeing any band live is not the same listening to it on headphone or through speakers in your home.

But seriously, someone made a comment in this post that spoke the truth about what were all gonna do once the album "gets out" and when it's released. I did it with (A) Senile Animal.

Were gonna get the album early, jam our asses off to it and then pre-order it off of Amazon or our local record store. Then were going to wait until they come to our nearest venue and buy tickets for ourselves and all our friends and our friends who don't know the Melvins and/or have never seen the Melvins and make new fans for the Melvins. Then were gonna go to the show buy a whole bunch of shit and merchandise, t-shirts, LPs, toys, canned meat, etc. Then were gonna get drunk and pass out and miss the whole show either because of heat exhaustion, some one kicked us in the head, or the incredibleness of the Melvins is just to great to endure*. (*Canada doesn't apply to the live concert experience)

We are the profit makers for the Melvins. And they love money. 

This dirty motherfucker has spoken.