Melvins and Down to tour

Started by MALMIFICUS, June 03, 2009, 05:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeddlingCrybaby

Quote from: Rand E. Hawkins on June 14, 2009, 02:18:20 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus moment in time:
.......................when Richie G. got caught blowing the asshat house security chief downstairs in the shitter at the Great American in S.F., this after being told the night before not to do it again.

I bet Moss was pissed.   So Richie G's wife is a beard?
Fester Rules You Drool

seas of luck

I'm not sure what to think.  Everything I've heard from Down has been ok at best and Pantera fans are usually idiots.  Plus I don't want to pay an estimated $25+ if the Melvins aren't playing for over an hour.

MALMIFICUS

There is also going to be an opening act for the tour.
So yea that means short set for the melvins. I don't think down is that bad but the tickets might be to much.

EVILSTACK

In direct opposition to everyone else i'd actually be more interested in Down headlining and the thought of a COD style Melvins show sounds fine by me! I must be in a minority i guess!  :P

Kolonel Kurtz Kobain

Quote from: MeddlingCrybaby on June 14, 2009, 03:02:11 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus moment in time:
.......................when Richie G. got caught blowing the asshat house security chief downstairs in the shitter at the Great American in S.F., this after being told the night before not to do it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNia9Ra807c
I'd rather be at Dodger Stadium...

glen

like I said.. if it hits motown I'll be there.  it'll take alot more than down to shake my MELVINS foundations.

plus.. you didn't expect it, did you?  my hats off to buzz & dale for another offspeed pitch.  and somewhere deep down inside I see the thought process.  the cult factor was getting high. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Kolonel Kurtz Kobain

Quote from: MALMIFICUS on June 14, 2009, 04:15:07 PM
So yea that means short set for the melvins. I don't think down is that bad but the tickets might be to much.

Who goes there?
I'd rather be at Dodger Stadium...

glen

Quote from: Rand E. Hawkins on June 14, 2009, 07:13:09 PM
Quote from: MALMIFICUS on June 14, 2009, 04:15:07 PM

Who goes there?

you tell us.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

MeddlingCrybaby

Yes, who is Hawkins and Malmificus?!?  How does Hawkins know about the Gaydee bug?
Fester Rules You Drool

Idlehanz

I'm more interested in Malf.  Everyone knows about Ritchie.

And Malf's from around my parts. 

Smellis

HMMMMMM.  This is quite the interesting development.  But I would go see the Melvins even if they toured with Celine Dion. Hey that's not such a bad idea.
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Rand E. Hawkins on June 14, 2009, 06:10:48 PM
Quote from: MeddlingCrybaby on June 14, 2009, 03:02:11 PM

Bonus moment in time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNia9Ra807c
"I never thought to ask her what the letter "G" stood for,
But I know for sure it wasn't good."
:lol:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

m3kcomp

the crowds at melvins shows...their headlining tour shows...have a fair share off assholes in them. this tour is sure to have the king's bounty of them.

I'll only go if the Melvins are headlining, because there will be plenty of room to rawk after the Down fans leave.

But speaking realistically, I don't see dealing with heavy metal meathead goons as my idea of a fun night. I put up with Tool's audiences a handfull of times (but I like Tool). Anselmo's king douche of that whole gang of idiots who go to see him wail.

this blows.

Buick GN

rictus

Quote from: Buick on June 15, 2009, 08:21:21 AM
Quote from: m3kcomp on June 15, 2009, 12:34:53 AM
I'll only go if the Melvins are headlining..
Ditto

But, if the Melvins headline, you'll have to sit through Down.