The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZOMBIE-BUDDHA92

Does anybody happen to have this Melvins shirt?

Size doesn't matter as long as it's larger than mens Small
And smaller than a mens XXL

A shirt from the Nude with Boots tour would be awesome also,
as I didn't have any money at the show to get any merch,
And I deeply regret it, lol

Name a Price? :)
BURNEDALIVEFOR
WITCHCRAFT

CHYLDEOFFIRE

(\(\
(='.')
o(_")")

>>>JZS<<<

Here's something you can sink your teeth into....

Melvins / Melvins                 
From The Nursery
12"
$20.95       BUY NOW    >>>>>          https://www.midheaven.com/item/melvins-by-melvins-12          <<<<<<

FTN 003
Street Date: February 2nd, 2010
Ship Date:February 1st, 2010

A limited edition three-track 12-inch EP from MELVINS featuring a long version of

PrickHonky

what is with all the really shitty bootleg Melvins shirts that are always on ebay? IF you are going to bootleg shirts, at least make them original designs and look good and not the same crap I have been seeing everywhere.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

moderndayviking

What's up with this watch?  I have never heard of it or seen it before.  Either it is new merch for the next tour or it is a cheap bootleg knock off.  I am leaning toward cheap bootleg knock off.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270523588814&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Oh Yeah!  I forgot to take my pills.....

Buick GN

Look @ the sellers other items for sale.

enough said

HONG KONG - Red flag

rictus

Quote from: Buick on February 02, 2010, 03:52:09 PM
Look @ the sellers other items for sale.

enough said

The Quiznos watch was kinda nice.

Buick GN

moderndayviking

I didn't even think to look at the other items for sale.  The Quizno's watch is a classic.
Oh Yeah!  I forgot to take my pills.....

Uncle Fester

If anyone is interested in a senile animal vinyl in blue color, im selling mine on ebay.
it was opened up and only one record was played only ONCE. its in amazing condition, almost mint.
the starting bid is at 15 bucks no reserve no absurd buy it now price.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/The-Melvins-A-Senile-Animal-4xLP-blue-vinyl-a_W0QQitemZ160401815835QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item2558b1791b
holla!

glen

would the artist want to kick my ass if I said it looks like something that was made in 3rd grade art class?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jules

Quote from: glen on February 05, 2010, 10:49:47 AM
would the artist want to kick my ass if I said it looks like something that was made in 3rd grade art class?
:D

MeddlingCrybaby

Glen is full of jealousy!  
I think it looks good.  
What did you use for a mold, Bili, silicone?
Fester Rules You Drool