The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

Idlehanz

Three days left guys.  Thanks again for all the support and for sharing the link.  Don't stop sharing it though!  The more money we raise, the better this film will be. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/26674096/the-colossus-of-destiny-a-melvins-tale

Help us get a few more eggs in the basket!

Captain CoryCory

Bro Hammer

Quote from: Dumpster D on April 04, 2015, 01:04:49 AM
Ian, you should donate a few bucks man.  :o
Quote from: ))))(((( on March 28, 2015, 11:21:02 AM
It's funny that i feel a mixture of emotions. Im glad for you guys (and of course Idle and Bob) who will finally get to see/make this movie. On the downside im dreading all the extra Melvins talk for the next 12 months!  :?

Why would he donate his hard earned money on a band he doesn't even like? Although his continuous predictions on the outcome of the Kickstarter campaign has been of much value!  :bs:

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Dumpster D

Thanks man, that gave me a Chuckle or two watching it a few times!!!

Longer it takes to set up a shot the worse its going to be!  :P

Plum-Bobbin every fuckin shot!  :buzz:

so far this was my fav, If I was a better Swinger I would love to go nine holes with The Hogs Just to see if I could even keep up, But of course I would NOT want to Cross in front of Buzzos Lay On the Green.  :-" He would probly Corn on the Cob ya!

I could Just sit there and Crack up listening to Dale and Buzz and Mike goofing off for hours.

And )))((( needs his own Kickstarter but it needs a good name.  :-k

Sludgebaby

Quote from: ))))(((( on April 05, 2015, 09:18:35 AM
Quote from: Bro Hammer on April 05, 2015, 08:47:56 AM
Although his continuous predictions on the outcome of the Kickstarter campaign has been of much value!  :bs:
I concur. I write such things for myself, merely because i have an interest in it. After all, lots of people have a passing interest in all sorts of things that they wouldn't usually be fans of. I don't think there is anything wrong in that. Although i agree with you that any comment i give isn't exactly required. But then, what posts here (on the board) are?

Pretty soon this project will be funded and the film will be made. Any comment i give/gave will be long forgotten and i wouldn't have it any other way. It's about the film itself not me.

i vow to never forget...
:lol:
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

mothra665

Idlehanz

jonE5

Looking forward to seeing this when it's done... I kicked in my cash.

mothra665

homeless_dad

Is Ian back yet??