DOD Buzz Box

Started by Andy, January 21, 2004, 01:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurva

has the buzz box got something to do with buzzo? :))))))))

beee

yes, its supposed to sound like charmicarmicat, the producer copied mxr blue box (which buzzo used) and combined it with grunge pedal in one box (thats what i heard)

bUcKsAtAn

can you buy the pedal in chain guitar/musical equipment stores, or would i have to order from DOD or a catalog?

Anonymous

it s no longer being made,
you have to find it ebay or stuff like that

beee

Kurva

well fuck buzzbox then :)
and: do you want to sound like buzz? (and everybody else who owns that :))

muhahahah

beee

actually it doesnt sound like buzz, it doesnt sound even like the charmicarmicat :) it sounds like shit but you can make constant noise to operate on, so its fun.
it works fine when you sing threw buzzbox hehe just plug in your mic and scream or sth.

btw:
check out my 2 homemade videos, they're sick

http://www.pawel54.jasna.tarnow.pl/krzywa_jazda.avi      <--- really sick please dont download it :)

http://www.pawel54.jasna.tarnow.pl/prozac.avi

tell me what do they sound like ? (i mean bands)

turnacuss

DOD Buzz box and DOD grunge..... wow, what a combo

beee

mine broke just now,
it works but the bypass doesnt work so i cant play clean,
any tips ???

hermaphrobaby

I have a rat and it sounds pretty buzzish

alnis

I've heard the Buzz uses the Rat pedel, but a recent post said that he only had three pedels at the GAMH, and all of them were Boss's. Hmmm....

beee

buzz used rat long time ago

zium

Quote from: beee54buzz used rat long time ago

those were good times  

FartLips

a couple things on the DOD buzz box.  yes it was created on the influence of buzz osborne but buzz had nothing to do with it.  that was in an article in some guitar mag interviewing buzz.  he had one and he said it sucked.  he did use it on the noise track on stoner witch(i forget the name)  the other thing is be careful with the buzz box.  it creates squarewaves.  soundwaves naturally slope so the speaker gradually pushes in and out.  with a squarewave, its telling the speaker to instantly be in one place and then in another with no gradual movement.  that can be REALLY  bad for the speaker.  you will blow your shit up.  and it hails satan.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Green Honey

Quote from: emptyhandeda couple things on the DOD buzz box.  yes it was created on the influence of buzz osborne but buzz had nothing to do with it.  that was in an article in some guitar mag interviewing buzz.  he had one and he said it sucked.  he did use it on the noise track on stoner witch(i forget the name)  the other thing is be careful with the buzz box.  it creates squarewaves.  soundwaves naturally slope so the speaker gradually pushes in and out.  with a squarewave, its telling the speaker to instantly be in one place and then in another with no gradual movement.  that can be REALLY  bad for the speaker.  you will blow your shit up.  and it hails satan.

This is a paragraph. Paragraph's are used for dividing sentences into legible sections.
This is another paragraph.