Melvins and Down to tour

Started by MALMIFICUS, June 03, 2009, 05:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrvingtonFoster

checked out Danava, i like em =D>
slow and low, that is the tempo

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

They should hit TX than wind thru AZ.  :D

I still bought a ticket for the Denver show though,  I got a free place to stay out there.
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

rictus

Quote from: 5w33t 1ntu1t10n on June 26, 2009, 08:06:01 PM
They should hit TX than wind thru AZ.  :D

[-o<

Quote from: glen on June 26, 2009, 05:46:22 PM
Quote from: rictus on June 26, 2009, 04:44:13 PM

chances are they'll play Austin or Dallas and I won't be able to go anyway.  :|

find a way.   you can get there from where you're at.  :)

These are tough economic times Glen. I'll see what I can do, ok? Let's see some TX dates first.  :)

FartLips

don't expect it. i've seen all of the dates for aug and sept and its all upper midwest, west and east coast.  closest to me is knoxville and there's no date for new orleans, any in alabama, and texas.  i feel somewhat relieved to say its just too much money to pay for watching an opening band.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

beersnob

Who are these Down douchebags anyway?  They've gotta be on page 100 of results when you search youtube or google.  Stoked to see Melvins touring, bummed they're touring w/ a bunch of tools (based simply on their pic on ticketmaster).  Anybody got a link to their shit, so I can see if I need to schedule something else to do after the GD Melvins set?

Yo, Ricktus, I once passed up on a GWAR show in Richmond.  It was only 2 hours away and it was only 4 bucks, but I didn't have the four bucks (20 years ago mind you), so I stayed home.  Later that night, when folks rolled in from the show, I learned that, not only did they crucify Santa; they fucked Rudolph in the ass.  And I missed it, because I couldn't spare four measly bucks.  Now, set that big pussy of yours aside and make it to the show.  (Just playing big fella.)

PhilxCore

Obvious troll is obvious

(Irony intended)

Captain CoryCory

I don't see any new dates listed on their myspace. This'll certainly be interesting.

If this is truly true, Indianapolis is the closest I can go to (Since Down is playing there, maybe they'll bring their new buddies with them?), which is roughly a two-hour drive for me. If it's true I'm going, car exploding like dick cheney's heart or not!

beersnob

Quote from: PhilxCore on June 27, 2009, 08:35:18 AM
Obvious troll is obvious

(Irony intended)

Obvious Troll?  Is that like Captain Obvious?  Like it's so fucking obvious that Down are a bunch of douches?

No, I would seriously like to see/hear these douches before I make plans to waste my time at their show.  And, "Down" is like "and" or "the" when you're searching the net.  So, what the fuck?  You got a link?

beersnob

In case anyone else wants to check these tools out: 

http://www.myspace.com/downnola

Sounds pretty much like metal^2 redux.

PhilxCore

I wasn't this shit as a troll was I?

Atleast give me that people?

Chief Ten Beers

Yes :D Rochester, Wed. 9/16 @ Main St. Armory.
Less than an hour away. I didn't want to have to burn a VAC day for either Cleveland or Clifton Park which are both in the middle of the week.

Buick GN

Quote from: beersnob on June 27, 2009, 10:45:32 AM
In case anyone else wants to check these tools out: 

http://www.myspace.com/downnola

Sounds pretty much like metal^2 redux.
No thanks, I'll pass.

Chief Ten Beers

I was gonna run out and get a ticket for this today, but I'll wait until it's officially confirmed at either Melvins myspace and the Ipecac site. I would be extremely pissed if I spent $30 on this ticket, and it turned out the Melvins had a night for some reason. For instance, they won't be playing w/ Down on 9/12 in Philly because that's the night of ATP at Monticello.

danimal

i was going to do that too, but nokia theater site lists melvins, so it seemed good.

DevilsEve666

Quote from: beersnob on June 27, 2009, 07:09:51 AM
Who are these Down douchebags anyway?  They've gotta be on page 100 of results when you search youtube or google.  Stoked to see Melvins touring, bummed they're touring w/ a bunch of tools (based simply on their pic on ticketmaster).  Anybody got a link to their shit, so I can see if I need to schedule something else to do after the GD Melvins set?

Yo, Ricktus, I once passed up on a GWAR show in Richmond.  It was only 2 hours away and it was only 4 bucks, but I didn't have the four bucks (20 years ago mind you), so I stayed home.  Later that night, when folks rolled in from the show, I learned that, not only did they crucify Santa; they fucked Rudolph in the ass.  And I missed it, because I couldn't spare four measly bucks.  Now, set that big pussy of yours aside and make it to the show.  (Just playing big fella.)

anyone who cries for missing a GWAR show is in fact a tool...