Melvins = Mall Goth music?

Started by Important, June 21, 2009, 02:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cara

I really cant pass by this thread without leaving my commentary on this. I dont even know where to start. First of all - You're undeniably an idiot, but i want to just point out to you that youre spewing out mislead opinions as if theyre somehow a fact.

QuoteThat's just the tip of the iceberg, I can go on forever. These bands are 'abstract' in the same way Family Guy is 'astract'. A lot of the above is what E-Mallgoth metal heads like to namedrop to seem eclectic. They like these groups because they can relate to the LOL CRAZY AND EXTREEMMMMMM XD!!!! nature of the music. Therefore these groups are advanced mall goth music.

Of course you can go on forever

dead mike

That was way too much effort to respond to a post of so little substance.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

dead mike

I just want to add that my interest in all things "mall goth" starts and ends with planting the calves of Stolen Babies' accordion player on my shoulders.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHDhA35KR_I&feature=fvw
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

bUTTHOLEmAN

This original post is most likely spam/advertising.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

dead mike

- hemispheres

nothintothenotice

Quote from: Smellis on June 21, 2009, 06:25:37 PM
The MELVINS are too old to fit in this so called douche  bag of a genra. Holy crap they are in their 40's for cripes sake. I don't know what genra MELVINS fits into and I really don't fuckin care. They are just LOUD.
EXACTLY! fuck em.....melvins are in the melvins genre. people just to to fucking leave it at that. i hate seeing them associated with qotsa or any damn band.

violent office

seas of luck

This thread was started by Jim Martin who is trying to find something to do with his free time.

Jaron

Quote from: Smellis on June 21, 2009, 06:25:37 PM
The MELVINS are too old to fit in this so called douche  bag of a genra. Holy crap they are in their 40's for cripes sake. I don't know what genra MELVINS fits into and I really don't fuckin care. They are just LOUD.

I second that.

GrimReaper

Quote from: dead mike on June 21, 2009, 06:41:06 PM
I just want to add that my interest in all things "mall goth" starts and ends with planting the calves of Stolen Babies' accordion player on my shoulders.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHDhA35KR_I&feature=fvw

At the 3:54 minute mark she shows some respectable cleavage getting out of the well.

Thanks Mike.

turnacus

Oh man, this is great. This post is like, a chunk of angst from the late 90's.

Mall Goth?  I thought that the common whipping boy suburban cultural group were the "emo kids". Even that's a couple years ago, I'd say we've moved onto "hipsters".

Seriously, this is like, wearing JNCO's and listening to Korn or Rammstein level awesomeness. I used to be semi-mall goth, so it might not be far off.

Van Hagar

FartLips

Quote from: cara on June 21, 2009, 06:26:09 PM
I really cant pass by this thread without leaving my commentary on this. I dont even know where to start. First of all - You're undeniably an idiot, but i want to just point out to you that youre spewing out mislead opinions as if theyre somehow a fact.

QuoteThat's just the tip of the iceberg, I can go on forever. These bands are 'abstract' in the same way Family Guy is 'astract'. A lot of the above is what E-Mallgoth metal heads like to namedrop to seem eclectic. They like these groups because they can relate to the LOL CRAZY AND EXTREEMMMMMM XD!!!! nature of the music. Therefore these groups are advanced mall goth music.

Of course you can go on forever
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Uncle Fester

this whole place is falling apart. down fans jerking us around and attacking us with their caps locked slander, emo mall goth kids calling the melvins goth mall music.... hardcore big phils all over  the fucking place I cant stand it goddamn it!

GrimReaper

Quote from: Uncle Fester on June 22, 2009, 01:40:43 AM
this whole place is falling apart. down fans jerking us around and attacking us with their caps locked slander, emo mall goth kids calling the melvins goth mall music.... hardcore big phils all over  the fucking place I cant stand it goddamn it!

Hang tough little trooper.

liamlw

I get it, you're trying to be funny...