The OFFICIAL word: Melvins to TOUR with old "pals" Down

Started by GrimReaper, July 01, 2009, 01:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(the) Razor

Phil's not that stupid guys.

He said "Melvins. Game Over", he obviously hasn't fried his brain that much.

Don't click this

ilduclo

Jon Henroids this Sunday! Listed as "2 full sets" in the advertising!!

Idlehanz

Quote from: ilduclo on August 07, 2009, 02:37:58 PM
Jon Henroids this Sunday! Listed as "2 full sets" in the advertising!!
I was looking for that, but they hadn't updated their website since June.  Guess they finally did?

ilduclo

no, they haven't updated their page, that info is from the local free paper (Eugene Weekly) advertisement from Jon Henroids. Show sposed to start at 7:30 per that, as well......

Idlehanz

Quote from: ilduclo on August 07, 2009, 05:57:39 PM
no, they haven't updated their page, that info is from the local free paper (Eugene Weekly) advertisement from Jon Henroids. Show sposed to start at 7:30 per that, as well......
Yea, it's an early one.  They have to done by 9:30......Hopefully a 1:45-2 hr show?!

erin

I finally got my tickets. $60 for two... I hope I get my moneys worth.
TV Mind... time to wake up

IrvingtonFoster

i'm sure you will, but i'd pay that much just to hear Dale jam by himself. :lol:  even if it is a shorter set.
slow and low, that is the tempo

Senior Chiffon

What's in their set list for this support tour, anything the 4 piece have not played as of yet?
Goes whenever they are here

Idlehanz

Quote from: Senior Chiffon on August 10, 2009, 09:12:01 AM
What's in their set list for this support tour, anything the 4 piece have not played as of yet?
Smiling Cobra and Mr DNA are new additions to the set list.  I don't believe they've played With Teeth as a 4 piece yet either.

They also played POTRE and Bloated Pope as a four piece in Eugene, but I'm not sure that's going to be part of the Down tour setlist.  I'm hoping they'll throw it in.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Idlehanz on August 10, 2009, 07:44:12 PM
Smiling Cobra and Mr DNA are new additions to the set list.  I don't believe they've played With Teeth as a 4 piece yet either.

They also played POTRE and Bloated Pope as a four piece in Eugene, but I'm not sure that's going to be part of the Down tour setlist.  I'm hoping they'll throw it in.
Let Me Roll It, the McCartney song, isn't that new?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 10, 2009, 08:46:14 PM

Yea, but they haven't played it as a 4 piece.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Idlehanz on August 10, 2009, 09:27:56 PM

"My love is a weed,let me roll it to you" .....great song

Idlehanz

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 10, 2009, 09:30:29 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on August 10, 2009, 09:27:56 PM

"My love is a weed,let me roll it to you" .....great song
wheel   :)

FartLips

asa tour, i believe.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

I am the Sun

They also played POTRE and Bloated Pope as a four piece in Eugene, but I'm not sure that's going to be part of the Down tour setlist.  I'm hoping they'll throw it in.

What's Mr.DNA?

Is that a cover or a new song?

Edit: just went and found out for myself. Guess I gotta go hear the original before I see 'em