Buzz or Dale?

Started by (((O))), January 13, 2011, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who do you respect most?

Buzz
15 (50%)
Dale
15 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 29

glen

I just pick the shit out of thin air man.

:lol:
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Uncle Fester

I would be able to tell you how many lumps of sugar each had in their tea but my memory is a bit hazy.

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Uncle Fester

i have pancake butt cheeks and when I fart they clap together and spit syrup.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Uncle Fester on January 14, 2011, 04:51:27 PM
i have pancake butt cheeks and when I fart they clap together and spit syrup.
:lol:

grays harbor mafia

buzz simply due to his  evil laugh.... plus buzz does have the gold tooth, that kicks him up a couple notches
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

MrLuck87

Quote from: black stallion on January 14, 2011, 01:16:37 PM
Quote from: )))((( on January 14, 2011, 01:09:25 PM
Quote from: glen on January 14, 2011, 12:50:55 PM
do you think buzz and/or dale would continue to be a professional musician if the other were to "retire"? I say if buzz were the last man standing then yes.  if dale were the last man standing then no.
Equally if Dale retired i think Buzz would still continue in the Melvins with Jared and Coady.

no disrespect toward Coady but please,don't make me think to him  as only drummer...he cannot play that stuff alone

He absolutely could!  Coady is extremely talented.

I don't want to see Dale go but if Dale ever quit I could picture Buzz going on with Coady and Jared.  It would still rule.

(the) Razor

QuoteHe absolutely could!  Coady is extremely talented.

Possibly, but at the end of the day he'd be only imitating Dale and that's all it would be. I guess unless like with Bassists they bring their own unique sound. But I hate the idea of Dale not being apart of the Melvins. Shit idea!

Don't click this

anaconda

it's all moot, since buzz and dale aren't dying anytime soon. plus, they'll be playing together
even when they're both old fucks just like all the jazz guys do. I even predict that when they're
both so old that they can't play their respective instruments anymore we'll see them collaborating
on synths like they did on electroretard. time to lock this thread.

MrLuck87

Quote from: Razor on January 14, 2011, 09:27:56 PM
QuoteHe absolutely could!  Coady is extremely talented.
But I hate the idea of Dale not being apart of the Melvins. Shit idea!

I will gladly take Buzz, Jared, and Coady live over no Melvins at all.  As long as they are still passionate of course.

AxelFoley

Melvins without Dale aren't the Melvins anymore.

MrLuck87


AxelFoley

I'm speaking of TODAY Melvins. Dale is such an integral part of the band just as Buzz is. If one of them was quitting it simply would not be the same anymore.

MrLuck87

Quote from: AxelFoley on January 15, 2011, 04:00:59 AM
If one of them was quitting it simply would not be the same anymore.

Of course it wouldn't be.  It wasn't the same when Matt Lukin quit/got fired or when Lori Black quit/got fired.

(((O)))

Indeed it wouldnt be the same but it doesnt mean it wouldnt still be great.