Everybody Loves Sausages

Started by black stallion, February 08, 2013, 12:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

(((O)))

Quote from: Oscar on February 16, 2013, 03:55:54 AM
yeah, I'm thinking a bunch of sausages 7'' with neat b-sides
Yeah quite possibly. I don't see why it should be so hush-hush. After all we all pretty much know that the band will issue a ton of vinyl this year just like the last few years. I can't see that ending anytime soon. Plenty more 7"s and splits to come.

Yanayaya

Quote from: buddy holiday on February 16, 2013, 02:08:49 AM
or maybe he is talking about some vinyl releases with sausages songs and non-album songs... would be cool to have all the sausage songs on vinyl at one point.

Agreed.  I would like to see it on an LP first.  Then, singles...
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

Yanayaya

Quote from: Yanayaya on February 17, 2013, 08:33:57 AM
Quote from: buddy holiday on February 16, 2013, 02:08:49 AM
or maybe he is talking about some vinyl releases with sausages songs and non-album songs... would be cool to have all the sausage songs on vinyl at one point.

Agreed.  I would like to see it on an LP first.  Then, singles...

In fact, that the only thing that bugs me about (a)Senile Animal.  I have to keep changing the discs...
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

DC

Quote from: black stallion on February 08, 2013, 01:31:00 PM
Quote from: )))((( on February 08, 2013, 01:29:58 PM
Quote from: jules on February 08, 2013, 01:16:09 PM
Did I just read Queen?
Yes.  8-[

Jared&Coady are big fans

Queen is in my top 10 bands. They influenced a shit ton of great musicians.

I still believe that Creston Spiers took guitar tone notes from Brian May.

Listen to the last track on "Courtesy" and the last track on "a Night at the Opera"


Yanayaya

Not sure why this reminds me of Melvins...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

Dumpster D

Quote from: )))((( on February 08, 2013, 12:59:16 PM
Ah this is interesting news!! Im usually not fond of bands when they release cover albums but i'll give this a chance. It makes me think of The Crybaby again in a way.


The melvins are not a usual Band. you give this more than a chance, and rest assured it wont be anything like the Crybaby.

lol, you! are more like the Crybaby.  :P :P :P

Leroy

does anyone know if "Black Betty" and "Female Trouble" will be the same live versions from the vinyl releases?  Or are they both studio versions?

glen

Quote from: Leroy on February 18, 2013, 09:24:18 AM
does anyone know if "Black Betty" and "Female Trouble" will be the same live versions from the vinyl releases?  Or are they both studio versions?

me thinky yes.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jonE5

Quote from: Leroy on February 18, 2013, 09:24:18 AM
does anyone know if "Black Betty" and "Female Trouble" will be the same live versions from the vinyl releases?  Or are they both studio versions?

Both of those songs were "Studio Versions" as far as I am aware

glen

Quote from: jonE5 on February 18, 2013, 11:35:17 AM
Quote from: Leroy on February 18, 2013, 09:24:18 AM
does anyone know if "Black Betty" and "Female Trouble" will be the same live versions from the vinyl releases?  Or are they both studio versions?

Both of those songs were "Studio Versions" as far as I am aware

woopsy, I read him wrong.

I think these are the original studio recordings from the 7" singles.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

TosT

Quote from: Yanayaya on February 17, 2013, 08:39:06 AM
In fact, that the only thing that bugs me about (a)Senile Animal.  I have to keep changing the discs...

you'll have to get one of those test pressings!
only $160 or something on ebay recently... hefty price for convenience i guess

pinkyslim

Quote from: glen on February 18, 2013, 11:40:04 AM
Quote from: jonE5 on February 18, 2013, 11:35:17 AM
Quote from: Leroy on February 18, 2013, 09:24:18 AM
does anyone know if "Black Betty" and "Female Trouble" will be the same live versions from the vinyl releases?  Or are they both studio versions?

Both of those songs were "Studio Versions" as far as I am aware

woopsy, I read him wrong.

I think these are the original studio recordings from the 7" singles.
wrong again.
Female Trouble is a 12"
just sayin' 8)

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Godflesh

Quote from: TosT on February 18, 2013, 01:08:18 PM
Quote from: Yanayaya on February 17, 2013, 08:39:06 AM
In fact, that the only thing that bugs me about (a)Senile Animal.  I have to keep changing the discs...

you'll have to get one of those test pressings!
only $160 or something on ebay recently... hefty price for convenience i guess

Yes, that was real bargain. And it ASA!
Convenience, rarity, not just a test pressing but a different variant at the same time... :D
--- Heavy user ---