Everybody Loves Sausages

Started by black stallion, February 08, 2013, 12:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Metalhead Cow

Heathen Earth sounds really cool.

JUDY

Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh, temptation .... but I'd rather wait.

Super diggin that Queen cover.

First reaction : Huh? Wut. Oh. Happy tunage!
Expected unexpected  reactions are the best. Always on my toes!





bUTTHOLEmAN

I just realized that they've done a great cover of 'Now I'm Here' by Queen before.. strange.

The Heathen Earth snippet sounds great.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

homeless_dad

Not gonna listen.  Wouldn't be prudent.
Is Ian back yet??

(PAUL)

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 22, 2013, 10:18:01 PM
I just realized that they've done a great cover of 'Now I'm Here' by Queen before.. strange.

Yeah, 2x4 tour! Kinda miss DSS.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Dumpster D

dude, I said it before and will say it again, DOOM music owes a Great Debt to a lot of Early Throbbing Gristle!

especially Melvins Basslines Such As; The man with the laughing hand is dead.

Check out throbbing Gristle IRC#3 Live at the winchester!

you will not be Dissapointed if you like HEAVY Droning doom-like bass guitar.

heathen earth is a Throbbing gristle Classic.

Yanayaya

I think it was here that someone mentioned that they wanted to wait to see if Newberry Comics were going to release an autographed CD edition of Sausages?  I picked up a Freak Puke that was autographed from them last year.  I doubt that they will do this with Everybody Loves Sausages.  There's just too many guest Artists.  Who would be signing it??!!
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

anaconda

Buzz and Dale for sure, and maybe Trevor, Coady and Jarhead

Captain CoryCory

My thoughts based on the samples:
Yes, Yes, Eh, Wanna hear it, Hmm..., Makes me think of misfits, Fuck yeah, Fuck yeah, Punky!, Scary, Dirty, Generic Punk?, Honky?

Yeah, I'm getting this record when it's out.

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: Dumpster D on March 22, 2013, 12:01:23 AMLike I said, I will buy it and not pre-listen to it, more than what I heard of it at least from Dale throwin up the Warhead cover.
I feel left out, but good things are worth the wait.

You're not alone, same here man. I can wait to throw on the CD for the proper listening experience.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on March 26, 2013, 04:46:44 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on March 22, 2013, 12:01:23 AMLike I said, I will buy it and not pre-listen to it, more than what I heard of it at least from Dale throwin up the Warhead cover.
I feel left out, but good things are worth the wait.

You're not alone, same here man. I can wait to throw on the vinyl for the proper listening experience.

fixed  :lol:
I got the shits real bad.



Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on March 26, 2013, 05:16:55 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on March 26, 2013, 04:46:44 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on March 22, 2013, 12:01:23 AMLike I said, I will buy it and not pre-listen to it, more than what I heard of it at least from Dale throwin up the Warhead cover.
I feel left out, but good things are worth the wait.

You're not alone, same here man. I can wait to throw on the vinyl for the proper listening experience.

fixed  :lol:
Yeah, right after you cough up $50 to AmRep for that super ltd vinyl. :lol:

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on March 26, 2013, 05:20:37 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on March 26, 2013, 05:16:55 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on March 26, 2013, 04:46:44 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on March 22, 2013, 12:01:23 AMLike I said, I will buy it and not pre-listen to it, more than what I heard of it at least from Dale throwin up the Warhead cover.
I feel left out, but good things are worth the wait.

You're not alone, same here man. I can wait to throw on the vinyl for the proper listening experience.

fixed  :lol:
Yeah, right after you cough up $50 to AmRep for that super ltd vinyl. :lol:

Yep!  :D
I got the shits real bad.



Dumpster D

I seem to be out of Fifites, can you break a thousand dollar bill for me flutter.  :)