2016 Tour Merch

Started by jules, March 11, 2016, 05:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

deatheats


Chief Ten Beers

 This might be the first time that I don't buy any merch at a Melvins show. No interest in letterpress CDs/$75 re-released LPs, and the shirts don't look that great. They sold the Stoner Witch shirt last summer, and I grabbed one.

How 'bout bringing along a new classic like the Houdini Hot Wheels, or Dracula shirt? I don't care much for the squirrel one, the new skull one or the Mike/Melvins one, for $25. Idk, maybe I have too many Melvins shirts(around a dozen), and I'm getting too selective.
If Brian has any of his new Manchild books left, I'll likely grab one of those.

macleodish

damn them letterpress cds i need them all/any if any one is selling .?  the prices on ebay atm for the vinyl are mental

Fureon Nectarmoon

Quote from: OZMAtt on August 06, 2016, 12:00:03 PM
Also I'd really love Prick on CD with the reissue cover :(
Don't worry, it's going to be available online for just $5!
A 1000 of those was printed so there will be plenty for everyone :D

OZMAtt

Quote from: Fureon Nectarmoon on August 09, 2016, 04:13:11 AM
Quote from: OZMAtt on August 06, 2016, 12:00:03 PM
Also I'd really love Prick on CD with the reissue cover :(
Don't worry, it's going to be available online for just $5!
A 1000 of those was printed so there will be plenty for everyone :D

Awesome!

dontyoutellme

gamble gamble gamble DIE.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules


FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

von grip

"im ol' south!"

von grip

someone clear the air here, what ver of the "euthanasia" 7" is shown in some of the merch pics ? haze? mackie? i just thought that the haze one was exclusive to the grumpys prick party lol
"im ol' south!"

meezer

Quote from: laptop sorcery on August 11, 2016, 03:48:42 PM
someone clear the air here, what ver of the "euthanasia" 7" is shown in some of the merch pics ? haze? mackie? i just thought that the haze one was exclusive to the grumpys prick party lol
I got this on night 2 in Flagstaff.

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Puff Diesel

Quote from: meezer on August 11, 2016, 03:53:12 PM
Quote from: laptop sorcery on August 11, 2016, 03:48:42 PM
someone clear the air here, what ver of the "euthanasia" 7" is shown in some of the merch pics ? haze? mackie? i just thought that the haze one was exclusive to the grumpys prick party lol
I got this on night 2 in Flagstaff. Looks to be Haze, but I'm in the desert the moment.


The front is the same on both versions.  The back is different. 

von grip

Quote from: Puff Diesel on August 11, 2016, 04:03:10 PM
Quote from: meezer on August 11, 2016, 03:53:12 PM
Quote from: laptop sorcery on August 11, 2016, 03:48:42 PM
someone clear the air here, what ver of the "euthanasia" 7" is shown in some of the merch pics ? haze? mackie? i just thought that the haze one was exclusive to the grumpys prick party lol
I got this on night 2 in Flagstaff. Looks to be Haze, but I'm in the desert the moment.


The front is the same on both versions.  The back is different.
word. just read haze' fb post
"im ol' south!"