Crystal Fairy! New Band w/ Buzz, Dale, Teri Gender Bender & Omar Rodriguez-Lopez

Started by vince furnier, October 04, 2016, 08:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

(PAUL)

I think I saw that the tracks will also be available on iTunes shortly?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Godflesh

--- Heavy user ---

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Dumpster D

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

John Schuller

Really dig the "Drugs on the Bus" song. I cannot help but hear PJ Harvey when I hear Teri. Not a bad thing at all as I love PJ. I guess that I also love Teri.

(PAUL)

Drugs on the Bus is available on iTunes, should be on Spotify and Bandcamp too. No idea why Necklace of Divorce isn't also available. 
Hail, not fail.

Bigval

The song is $1 on their Ipecac Bandcamp page.

https://crystalfairy.bandcamp.com/

Interesting to see all of those Omar solo albums are now up on Ipecac's bandcamp page too.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: sadcorps on October 21, 2016, 02:40:06 PM
Really dig the "Drugs on the Bus" song. I cannot help but hear PJ Harvey when I hear Teri. Not a bad thing at all as I love PJ. I guess that I also love Teri.

Could you say perhaps, that Teri is the mexican PJ?  :wink:

There's a local shop with a ton of used PJ Harvey singles. I'm itching to snag them all.