Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

Why is Glen obsessed with Hanz and Sweet?  :shock:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

norecess

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 07, 2007, 12:00:45 PM

I am too, it just doesn't show.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 07, 2007, 12:00:45 PM

I'ont know.   gossip I guess.

who doesn't like a juicy scoop?

OR:

I was born an unfortunate younger brother. always on the recieving end of relentless ridicule.
now its my time.    I see a weakness and I POUNCE!

OR:

just clowning.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

___-----_____------_____

kind of weird, but I had a melvins bbs dream about 2 weeks ago.
no particular members were in it, but
I was posting something and my avatar was a burning candle wic.........  no shit.
Beauty is a Rare Thing - Ornette Coleman

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

Quote from: glen on September 07, 2007, 11:06:07 AM
Quote from: Sweet Intuition on September 05, 2007, 09:56:00 PM

Dreamt I was in Denver catching them, and Hanz was with me. 

here we go again!  so now you're dreaming about hanzy.    :P :love:

Actually I've had several dreams with him in it.  I've also dreamt of bUTTHOLEmAN too, but I like to keep those dreams private.  8)

*(Please know that I'm 100%, completely kidding about the BHM dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Idlehanz

Quote from: Sweet Intuition on September 07, 2007, 09:30:06 PM

Actually I've had several dreams with him in it.  I've also dreamt of bUTTHOLEmAN too, but I like to keep those dreams private.  8)

*(Please know that I'm 100%, completely kidding about the BHM dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Obviously Glen, I'm dreamy.......

Actually, that's bullshit on a stick.  I can't think of the last time I had a dream with someone in it.  It's usually just me flying around.

supernaut

FartLips

Quote from: Idlehanz on September 07, 2007, 09:36:05 PM

Obviously Glen, I'm dreamy.......

Actually, that's bullshit on a stick.  I can't think of the last time I had a dream with someone in it.  It's usually just me flying around.
flying to denver! :lol: :love: :D/ :wink: :cheers:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

killcatley

I've been thinking about getting a lanyard for work (don't ask) and in a dream last night, I had a super rare MELVINS LANYARD! haha, possibly the saddest thing I've ever typed.
broken hearts are for assholes

mopafeena

Quote from: killcatley on November 01, 2007, 10:33:33 AM
I've been thinking about getting a lanyard for work (don't ask) and in a dream last night, I had a super rare MELVINS LANYARD! haha, possibly the saddest thing I've ever typed.
Ha, that's hilarious  :lol:
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

hagus667

Just last night, in fact.  I was backstage with Buzz and Dale and a few other folks.  Buzz handed each of us a $20 bill.  I thought he was paying us back for the show for some reason, but then he started rolling his up.  Then the coke came out.  Then I was driving Buzz and Dale to my mansion (?) where I lived with my wife, 3 cats, and my in-laws.  Then Buzz and I played with my cats.  I woke up feeling like such a nerd. 
"I don't think I should be playing with these medium strings. I need light gauge if I'm gonna thrash!"

Doody the Clown

I had a dream I worked at Wal-Mart with Buzz and he drove a Ferrari to work.

That's about it.

norecess

I had a dream about Buzz, he had strange parents.

Lunica

Ah, I just noticed the tiny text.. I was going to ask what the Butthole looked like in your dreams!
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.