MELVINS - The Devil You Knew, The Devil You Know

Started by Stonergrunge, March 30, 2023, 09:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveMe45

Did they go up right at noon Central?  How was I able to still get one 45 minutes in?

PepsiMike

Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 28, 2023, 12:50:51 PM
Did they go up right at noon Central?  How was I able to still get one 45 minutes in?
Yes up at 12. Instead of a run of 100, there was 200, with two variants. There's only about 20 left now, for one variant.

John Schuller

Oh well - I really wanted the Day Glow Devil edition. Guess it is factory version for me!

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

>>>JZS<<<

I  got  both  of  those  mofos   !!!!

:banana::ohsnap::banana::ohsnap::banana::ohsnap::banana:

not6songs

It just seems weird to me that the 1986 10 Songs versions are the ones following the re-recordings, instead of the 6 Songs versions. I would rather have re-recordings of the other 4 songs from 10 Songs, than the first 6 songs from 10 Songs following the re-recordings, which have been released a few times before. Seems like a cop out, to me.

Does anyone know if there exists the master tapes of the 6 Songs versions, or is it only the original 7"?

It would make sense that they don't, since they've only been re-released on the Gluey Porch Treatments 1991 Boner cassette, and on 26 Songs, both from vinyl.

Anyone?

von grip

Was itching to revisit these songs again in a fresh context so I fired up the cd in me auto  as soon as I got me grubby lil meat hooks on it, for 86 it's ferocious, and as haze said "seething"  so accurate. They hit as hard as they did then
"im ol' south!"

von grip

"im ol' south!"

von grip

How long do you think these will last? Another hour or so? Til the end of the day? Until Monday? comment below !
"im ol' south!"

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

the bloat

Quote from: laptop sorcery on June 04, 2023, 12:54:23 PM
How long do you think these will last? Another hour or so? Til the end of the day? Until Monday? comment below !

I nabbed one! You never know how long it will take to sell out. There are still copies of Slithering Slaughter on Shoxop. Seems like the collabs tend to sell out faster (Mudhoney, Flipper, Shitkid, etc)

GiveMe45

I got a factory edition many hours later and checking now they're still not sold out

PepsiMike

Quote from: laptop sorcery on June 04, 2023, 12:54:23 PM
Supposedly sold out now. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a few sold on the upcoming tour with special mackie covers.