The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

jules

Quote from: Dillsnufus on May 15, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
I'm looking for Houdini on vinyl (non red vinyl bootleg shit please)

PM Me thank you. and no i didn't join the forum just to ask for vinyl I'll be posting more as I feel like it.
Can't believe the price the one on eBay UK has reached.

Lunica

I think most melvins LPS are a lot more expensive now than a few years ago... I guess they got popular! :D
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

FartLips

Quote from: Lunica on May 22, 2012, 02:00:27 AM
I think most melvins LPS are a lot more expensive now than a few years ago... I guess they got popular! :D
sellouts! i mean... they sell out of records all the time! :P
mount ambulance  "... tho it's hard to compete when my eyes keep getting distracted by Grim's juicy ass!"

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules



jules


3d-alex

Hello, a question:

What's the going rate of the Residency CDs? I have the one for Austin and I might sell them on Ebay.

3d-alex

Quote from: pinkyslim on May 26, 2012, 01:30:58 PM
why don't you do the research yourself on e-bay completed listings?
pretty pathetic when people are lazy or dumb.. 8)

I searched a couple days ago (including completed listings) and only found one for $150 and it seemed a bit much..

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: 3d-alex on May 26, 2012, 03:15:24 PM
Quote from: pinkyslim on May 26, 2012, 01:30:58 PM
why don't you do the research yourself on e-bay completed listings?
pretty pathetic when people are lazy or dumb.. 8)

I searched a couple days ago (including completed listings) and only found one for $150 and it seemed a bit much..

Ignore Pinky.  You could probably get $150, popsike and discogs are another place to check.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

pinkyslim

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 26, 2012, 03:22:07 PM
Quote from: 3d-alex on May 26, 2012, 03:15:24 PM
Quote from: pinkyslim on May 26, 2012, 01:30:58 PM
why don't you do the research yourself on e-bay completed listings?
pretty pathetic when people are lazy or dumb.. 8)

I searched a couple days ago (including completed listings) and only found one for $150 and it seemed a bit much..

  You could probably get $150, popsike and discogs are another place to check.

enabler [-X

3d-alex


cleveland rewind

i have stuff from the last tour. meant for my buddy but he is now in the wind, so to speak. willing to sell or trade.
Unsane split
Letterpress GPT 30/50
The Bulls and the Bees CD
Suicide in Progress 195/500 camo
San Jose Poster 11x22 has a smudge
i also have a signed Manchild 5 by Brian Walsby


[attachment deleted by admin]
i may never go down in history but i will go down on your sister

3d-alex


cleveland rewind

Quote from: cleveland rewind on May 28, 2012, 06:43:06 PM
i have stuff from the last tour. meant for my buddy but he is now in the wind, so to speak. willing to sell or trade.
Unsane split
Letterpress GPT 30/50
The Bulls and the Bees CD
Suicide in Progress 195/500 camo
San Jose Poster 11x22 has a smudge
i also have a signed Manchild 5 by Brian Walsby
only the poster and Manchild Comic are left. new photos coming soon
i may never go down in history but i will go down on your sister