The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaconda

jules

Exactly. Took a whole wall off the side of my house.

oldernie

"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

Dan_Halen

I put the Dale Crover poster in the Buzzo Solo album sleeve once and a leprechaun appeared and granted three wishes.
Los ticka toe rest

jules

Quote from: Dan_Halen on June 08, 2012, 03:25:53 PM
I put the Dale Crover poster in the Buzzo Solo album sleeve once and a leprechaun appeared and granted three wishes.
And then you lost the Crover poster.

Dan_Halen

Quote from: jules on June 08, 2012, 03:50:30 PM
Quote from: Dan_Halen on June 08, 2012, 03:25:53 PM
And then you lost the Crover poster.

No, the leprechaun took it! lol
Los ticka toe rest

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

heavyR

Selling a few recent Melvins releases on Discogs. Buy them.

jules

Dan_Halen

It seems The Amp Rep shop has some extra Sugar Daddy Splits Vol. 3 back in stock on the site. Im not so crazy about needing EVERY live track by the Melvins but I bought one because Civilized Worm is a good track, OFF! is on side 2, and  they splits look cool as hell!

Grab one now before it triples on ebay  :(

http://www.shoxop.com/collections/frontpage/products/melvins-sugar-daddy-splits-vol-3-w-off

Los ticka toe rest

buddy holiday

smokey

sweet!
thank you sir!
that helps ease the pain a little.

heavyR

Quote from: heavyR on June 12, 2012, 09:16:23 AM
Selling a few recent Melvins releases on Discogs. Buy them.

One Sugar Daddy series LP gone, other three in series still available! If prices seem high, make an offer and I'll give it consideration.

TOOL

They also have the Junko Mizuno Melvins/Hammerhead split for sale right now on the Amrep site!
There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

Dan_Halen

Quote from: TOOL on June 13, 2012, 02:21:18 PM
They also have the Junko Mizuno Melvins/Hammerhead split for sale right now on the Amrep site!
and in the blink of en eye...they are gone.
Los ticka toe rest