Melvins and Down to tour

Started by MALMIFICUS, June 03, 2009, 05:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrvingtonFoster

fuckin trolls :o

i do take enjoyment in the fact that this is gonna piss off a lot of fans on both sides though, it's pretty funny.
slow and low, that is the tempo

anaconda

I think it's great. Things were getting too complacent.

Jozzy

Quote from: IrvingtonFoster on June 15, 2009, 03:48:10 PM
i do take enjoyment in the fact that this is gonna piss off a lot of fans on both sides though, it's pretty funny.

Agreed.

Like Stee

Ministry?  I think they're actually Mersault fans!
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

>>>JZS<<<

bUTTHOLEmAN

The Melvins do fine with confrontational audiences.  It's a win-win situation, no matter how the audience reacts.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

>>>JZS<<<

gnawing my nose off

The Melvins rule, although the last record in my opinion sucked, it lacked the heavyness they coined in Porch treatments and finally peeked with in Houdini. Having said that, this is a good move by the Melvins, they need the money like anybody else, you so called melvins fans need to get over yourselves.
Yes I am a fan of Down, it's not Pantera, the completely opposite, the music is heavy and honest, they all are seasoned and well respected musicians. The fan base is not as fuct up as most of you would have hoped.
And I only like Ministry's "Land of Rape and Honey"

PhilxCore

anaconda

hahahaha einstein added to static-x is buzz

the einstein part is correct at least.

Like Stee

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on June 15, 2009, 03:58:03 PM
Quote from: PhilxCore on June 15, 2009, 03:46:35 PM

phiL got Dime bag Killed.........Douche bag.

I didn't think you had anything to say about that.    

IrvingtonFoster

slow and low, that is the tempo

Like Stee

I've been missing the Mersault and Melvins Dub Album threads.  Douchity-Douchwise Fiend has started shaping this into a great thread.

EVILSTACK

Hey whats with all the arguing????  :? Can't we all agree that BOTH the Melvins AND Down rule! If this does go ahead i think there may be a fair few fans of both acts that grow to admire the other band. Its all good.  :P