I'm calling it now, next year will bring the KingDunn album on Ipecac sometime in Spring. February/March possibly with Buzz and Trevor touring together for a month or two. Then later in the year sometime around August the Melvins/Roy Mayorga release with a corresponding Melvins tour. Plus maybe a special 40th anniversary tour too!
Will we ever get that Void Manes Collab record? Sheesh.
Good prophecies, though, Ian.
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on October 02, 2022, 10:23:56 AM
Will we ever get that Void Manes Collab record? Sheesh.
I know. It's like Guns & Roses 'Chinese Democracy' or something. A long rumoured recording that for some strange reason never sees the light of day. I wonder why that is. I'm sure it was first talked about in 2014 so that's 8 years ago now! I'm surprised they didn't release it during 2019 or something when they had no other Melvins albums to release that year.
How about a wide release of the walk with love and death movie next year?
QuoteI'm calling it now, next year will bring the KingDunn album on Ipecac sometime in Spring. February/March possibly with Buzz and Trevor touring together for a month or two.
This seems logical. They are caught up on live albums, just released a massive retrospective and a full-length with no covers. The well is probably dry for a bit. Looking forward to a KingDunn LP.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's a Sausages style record that features "My War" and "Sabbath" and "Sacrifice" and "Spoon Man" and a half dozen covers we haven't fully heard before. Ideally there's a studio version of "Deuce" and a release of "Into the Void" somewhere on the horizon. I guess I'm still talking about the "history of music" project or whatever. Too bad the Pretenders cover will probably never be released again.
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on October 02, 2022, 11:36:42 PM
I guess I'm still talking about the "history of music" project or whatever.
Steven let slip about that one and similarly ages ago Buzz mentioned it would be good to do an album with Trevor on stand-up bass with Jared on bass too. So whether we will see any of that at any point is pretty much anyone's guess. Since they get on well now and he's recently worked with Dunn, i still have a sneaky suspicion they may do something with Kevin again at some point.
bass player change? no hate. but by my watch it appears to be about time.
*fears we have seen the last of bass player rotations in MELVINS*
another year, another plea from myself to
PLEASE RELEASE THE REST OF
THE FREAK PUKE SESSIONS!
:facepalm: :anonymous: :microwave:
please reschedule that The Shelter Detroit show for 6/17/15 that you cancelled to get on that God awful System of a Down bill the same night and I'm still holding a ticket for. you told me "just sit on that" but dang if that thing isn't starting to cause bed sores.
I remember that ordeal! Glen was pissed. :lol:
Quote from: glen on October 03, 2022, 08:48:01 AM
*fears we have seen the last of bass player rotations in MELVINS*
eheh, i think you are onto something there
Quote from: black stallion on October 03, 2022, 11:33:15 AM
Quote from: glen on October 03, 2022, 08:48:01 AM
*fears we have seen the last of bass player rotations in MELVINS*
eheh, i think you are onto something there
I hope not. I want someone new already! Well..... when i say "new" i really just mean either Kevin or Trevor.
Just saw a Paris show listed on Songkick for next year:
https://www.songkick.com/concerts/34379059-melvins-at-alhambra (https://www.songkick.com/concerts/34379059-melvins-at-alhambra)
EDIT: With Shitkid listed as support :shock: Which means this is either bullshit or they patched things up
Quote from: Oscar on October 11, 2022, 07:05:39 AM
Just saw a Paris show listed on Songkick for next year:
https://www.songkick.com/concerts/34379059-melvins-at-alhambra (https://www.songkick.com/concerts/34379059-melvins-at-alhambra)
EDIT: With Shitkid listed as support :shock: Which means this is either bullshit or they patched things up
1. - exactly how reliable is that site?
2. - patched things up? after the book of private texts? never! :lol:
Quote from: vince furnier on October 11, 2022, 07:54:17 AM
Quote from: Oscar on October 11, 2022, 07:05:39 AM
Just saw a Paris show listed on Songkick for next year:
https://www.songkick.com/concerts/34379059-melvins-at-alhambra (https://www.songkick.com/concerts/34379059-melvins-at-alhambra)
EDIT: With Shitkid listed as support :shock: Which means this is either bullshit or they patched things up
1. - exactly how reliable is that site?
2. - patched things up? after the book of private texts? never! :lol:
ShitKid are still broke up from the looks of it. Calling BS.
Also thinking Steven will likely be the last Melvins bassist barring a double-drum tour or a Melvins Lite tour happens in the future.
Songkick is pretty solid, I use it for tracking certain artists. This seemed legit until I saw ShitKid but they might have not updated the support act since the last Euro tour in 2018? Fuck knows, but I'm on it to investigate further.
EDIT: It's bullshit. As you were.
assume its the same organisers as the recent las vegas emo fests
would love to see skinny puppy, but not enough to go to that fest
Lends more and more credence to the thought that Mike Patton just can't reconcile FNM with his agoraphobia. Guess they'll never make up those FNM dates. I bet Billy and Roddy and co. are still pissed.
Man the bill for that festival would be awesome Mr Bungle, Cradle of Filth and the Melvins.
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on November 07, 2022, 04:22:37 PM
Lends more and more credence to the thought that Mike Patton just can't reconcile FNM with his agoraphobia. Guess they'll never make up those FNM dates. I bet Billy and Roddy and co. are still pissed.
Not sticking up for Patton and his tardiness in anyway but those guys owe their whole careers to Patton. FNM was only a small time band before Patton joined and when he did that first album with him exploded and sold millions of copies around the world. The albums after that albeit less popular sold millions too. They broke up in '98 primarily due to friction with Patton over him wanting to also do other projects like Fantomas which would take away from FNM touring opportunities.
Then he agreed to reunite with FNM in 2009 and they all spent the next six years cleaning up financially making more money from touring than they ever had before, they were getting paid hundreds of thousands per show until it abruptly ended in 2015. They should be kissing his ass really but when the second reunion got cancelled last year they made it obvious in the statement they weren't happy with Patton pulling out and Patton has since said in interviews they're still shitty with him, he hasn't spoken to any of them since and that it's probably unlikely they will ever get back together again.
The whole joining FNM thing was really just a move by Patton to shine a spotlight on Mr Bungle, he was going to bail on the audition but Trevor Dunn convinced him to go ahead with it for that reason.
In that recent band interview i thought it brought up some interesting points as far as what we may be in for next year. Firstly Buzz mentioned recording another solo album, but he said it in a weird way. It was hard to say whether he was referring to Gift Of Sacrifice, Kingdunn or a brand new one. Then Dale mentioned working with guests. We know about Ministry drummer Roy Mayorga and now seemingly the Void Manes stuff but could there be something else on the way too?
Quote from: ))))(((( on November 26, 2022, 03:26:51 PM
In that recent band interview i thought it brought up some interesting points as far as what we may be in for next year. Firstly Buzz mentioned recording another solo album, but he said it in a weird way. It was hard to say whether he was referring to Gift Of Sacrifice, Kingdunn or a brand new one. Then Dale mentioned working with guests. We know about Ministry drummer Roy Mayorga and now seemingly the Void Manes stuff but could there be something else on the way too?
i wish they had a supergroup with a revolving door of guest members like Pigface or Revolting Cocks for this kind of stuff. there would be more varied track lists on an album switching between lineups and sounds but it would be possible to release stuff on a quicker schedule.
I've decided that next year i really want to see the band live! I would be shocked if there isn't a UK section of the tour in Summer 2023. Sheffield, Manchester, Birmingham something like that. Maybe then i can finally post in the 'How Many Times Have You Seen Melvins Live' thread!!!
Quote from: ))))(((( on December 07, 2022, 01:51:55 PM
I've decided that next year i really want to see the band live! I would be shocked if there isn't a UK section of the tour in Summer 2023. Sheffield, Manchester, Birmingham something like that. Maybe then i can finally post in the 'How Many Times Have You Seen Melvins Live' thread!!!
it was time!
Playing Hellfest, Clisson FR Sunday 18th June
You guys seen the latest Ipecac post that simply stated "2023"? Seems we are getting something Melvins from them this year!!!
(https://scontent.flhr3-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/324105782_1350457582178697_3256044801039374155_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=MzJho1wBErUAX9QhR0_&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr3-3.fna&oh=00_AfBRp_YqyviiaTuuVcsYuImPxzicmIzcD1OVc58b7iMA9w&oe=63BAB3B8)
Do you think what they recorded with Gary Chester will come out this year?
Quote from: linoleum blownapart on January 07, 2023, 09:04:11 AM
Do you think what they recorded with Gary Chester will come out this year?
Difficult to say. If they are only just recording with him now it's anyone's guess!
Isn't the Void Manes Collab supposed to finally come out this year? That seems like it'll be Ipecac.
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on January 07, 2023, 08:18:38 PM
Isn't the Void Manes Collab supposed to finally come out this year? That seems like it'll be Ipecac.
Since we had nothing on Ipecac last year, i wouldn't be surprised to see another double Melvins release year! Just like 1999, 2013 and 2021!! It does seem like the band have been recording a lot this 12 months and Dale did say they intend to make a big impression this year for their 40th.
When you think about it, there's a blimin lot of stuff that we know the band have either been working on or seem to have recorded this past year or so!
-Void Manes "TG Sessions"
-Roy Mayorga on drums
-Gary Chester on guitar
-Kingdunn
-Helms Alee collab
Plus some rumour stuff!
-History of rock project
-Melvins Lite 35 unreleased tracks
-Jon Spencer collab
-Kim Thayil involvement
(https://i.ibb.co/PT31cfW/FB-IMG-1674493325972.jpg)
HOLY FUCK
Yea, Thats nuts!
When were the original geek tours? Late 90's? Early 00's i presume? Was it still Mr Bungle at the time or some other Patton project? I've never heard about any of this since it must have been before i was a fan.
Quote from: ))))(((( on January 23, 2023, 06:48:12 PM
When were the original geek tours? Late 90's? Early 00's i presume? Was it still Mr Bungle at the time or some other Patton project? I've never heard about any of this since it must have been before i was a fan.
The 2003 Ipecac Geek Show tour of Australia I went to was Tomahawk headlining followed by the Melvins and Fantomas. Plus there was a warm up DJ set by Jamie Leonarder from the Mu-Mesons.
yeah i saw the 03 geek show in orange county, ca. it was tomahawk, melvins and skeleton key. no fantomas. i believe dalek was on some u.s. dates too.
Quote from: Nizamark on January 23, 2023, 07:36:26 PM
yeah i saw the 03 geek show in orange county, ca. it was tomahawk, melvins and skeleton key. no fantomas. i believe dalek was on some u.s. dates too.
Fuck yeah, I saw that in May '03 @ The Cleveland Agora - Tomahawk, Melvins, & Dalek. Easily one of the top 3 shows of my life. Those were the days, when you'd get those Ipecac package tours. Melvins w/ Trio-Convulsant in '04, Fantomas w/ Trio-Convulsant and The Locust in '04/'05, the first few Melvins/Big Business tours. Glad to see they're getting back now to something similar.
I saw Skeleton Key once in '02. They went on after The Black Keys in Buffalo, well past midnight @ The Mohawk Place. Small room, maybe 100 people in there for Black Keys, about a dozen by the time SK went on.
Gonna have to look and see if I still have my 03 ticket stub from the roseland theatre here in Portland
Presale for the Geek Show today at 10:00pst, FYI. PW: SOUND
https://consequence.net/2023/01/mr-bungle-melvins-2023-us-geek-show-tour/
Quote from: Peebot on January 26, 2023, 11:11:50 AM
Presale for the Geek Show today at 10:00pst, FYI. PW: SOUND
https://consequence.net/2023/01/mr-bungle-melvins-2023-us-geek-show-tour/
thank youuuuuu for the code :D errrr wrong code
Seattle PW: SHOWBOX
Code for Portland: TRUEWEST
the onsale here in Seattle was pretty much a shitshow. many technical hurdles, much fuckery. I was able to get one ticket but it was a struggle.
Hope folks here got tickets, or can in the general onsale tomorrow (Friday) at 10.
got LA tix get down
Quote from: Peebot on January 26, 2023, 03:33:09 PM
the onsale here in Seattle was pretty much a shitshow. many technical hurdles, much fuckery. I was able to get one ticket but it was a struggle.
Hope folks here got tickets, or can in the general onsale tomorrow (Friday) at 10.
pdx presale was p much the same
buddy Im gonna go with was having issues w the site today gonna just wait til tmrw, price same either way :)
wonder if Patton and Trevor will join Melvins for a couple of songs. Lombardo joining Dale on drums would be sweet too.
ah, Just realized technically the Fantomas band members will be in the same room :nerd: :shock:
Quote from: black stallion on January 27, 2023, 05:22:51 AM
wonder if Patton and Trevor will join Melvins for a couple of songs. Lombardo joining Dale on drums would be sweet too.
ah, Just realized technically the Fantomas band members will be in the same room :nerd: :shock:
totally has to happen i honestly be surprised if it didn't - im hoping Melvins change up their set somewhat maybe play some h a t songs being the 20th anniversary of that album and the geek tour
Quote from: black stallion on January 27, 2023, 05:22:51 AM
wonder if Patton and Trevor will join Melvins for a couple of songs. Lombardo joining Dale on drums would be sweet too.
ah, Just realized technically the Fantomas band members will be in the same room :nerd: :shock:
they'll have separate green rooms and enter the stage from opposite sides like the late 70s Beach Boys
Insanity cant believe tickets were already sold out through presale for Portland I'm f'ing devastated
Not sure about anyone else but I've never had this much trouble getting tickets for a Melvins show- presale or not but the presale was garb
Quote from: laptop sorcery on January 27, 2023, 07:09:47 AM
im hoping Melvins change up their set somewhat maybe play some h a t songs being the 20th anniversary of that album and the geek tour
Here's the 2023 setlist!!! Ha.
Edgar The Elephant
The Kicking Machine
It's Shoved
Anaconda
Charlie
Evil New War God
Hooch
Honey Bucket
The Bit
With Teeth
Quote from: ))))(((( on January 27, 2023, 12:28:57 PM
Quote from: laptop sorcery on January 27, 2023, 07:09:47 AM
im hoping Melvins change up their set somewhat maybe play some h a t songs being the 20th anniversary of that album and the geek tour
Here's the 2023 setlist!!! Ha.
Edgar The Elephant
The Kicking Machine
It's Shoved
Anaconda
Charlie
Evil New War God
Hooch
Honey Bucket
The Bit
With Teeth
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote from: ))))(((( on January 27, 2023, 12:28:57 PM
Quote from: laptop sorcery on January 27, 2023, 07:09:47 AM
im hoping Melvins change up their set somewhat maybe play some h a t songs being the 20th anniversary of that album and the geek tour
Here's the 2023 setlist!!! Ha.
Edgar The Elephant
The Kicking Machine
It's Shoved
Anaconda
Charlie
Evil New War God
Hooch
Honey Bucket
The Bit
With Teeth
i think you're not going too far from it , Night Goat could be there too (feat.Patton )
Looks like they added a second Seattle show and it's already sold out? I found Seattle tix ona resale site with cheapest being $150. Will probably do it unless I find something for Portland.
This has been a real shxt show- Second Seattle date on Saturday the 20th they might as well add a second Portland date on Monday the 22nd
Started drinking early to justify being stupid. Just paid $400 for two tickets to the Portland show. 🤑
Quote from: GiveMe45 on January 27, 2023, 07:03:07 PM
Started drinking early to justify being stupid. Just paid $400 for two tickets to the Portland show. 🤑
:cheers: (but damn 🤑 is right)
Quote from: GiveMe45 on January 27, 2023, 07:03:07 PM
Started drinking early to justify being stupid. Just paid $400 for two tickets to the Portland show. 🤑
:lol:
Quote from: GiveMe45 on January 27, 2023, 07:03:07 PM
Started drinking early to justify being stupid. Just paid $400 for two tickets to the Portland show. 🤑
Shit. Are the melvins opening for Taylor Swift?
Quote from: dead mike on January 28, 2023, 02:23:49 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on January 27, 2023, 07:03:07 PM
Started drinking early to justify being stupid. Just paid $400 for two tickets to the Portland show. 🤑
Shit. Are the melvins opening for Taylor Swift?
😆
Looks like they added a 2nd Oakland date and man no Portland tix on any of the main resale marketplaces am I going nuts here I feel like there should've been an allotment for the presale and for general onsale tickets as well- feel like ppl got screwed on the presale- maybe the demand was higher than I anticipated but still - honestly I felt like people didn't even have a chance at tickets shit I had an easier time getting tickets for tool and the smile recently last year just saying
Quote from: laptop sorcery on January 28, 2023, 02:43:42 PM
Quote from: dead mike on January 28, 2023, 02:23:49 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on January 27, 2023, 07:03:07 PM
Started drinking early to justify being stupid. Just paid $400 for two tickets to the Portland show. 🤑
Shit. Are the melvins opening for Taylor Swift?
😆
Looks like they added a 2nd Oakland date and man no Portland tix on any of the main resale marketplaces am I going nuts here I feel like there should've been an allotment for the presale and for general onsale tickets as well- feel like ppl got screwed on the presale- maybe the demand was higher than I anticipated but still - honestly I felt like people didn't even have a chance at tickets shit I had an easier time getting tickets for tool and the smile recently last year just saying
check the merch table at the first show. Haze XXL linocut limited edition tix to Portland, Seattle, blah blah.
mlvns headlining desertfest nyc in sept
Quote from: Nizamark on January 30, 2023, 12:19:24 PM
mlvns headlining desertfest nyc in sept
OK, tell me more about this Desertfest. Anybody been to one? Three days, does that mean Melvins will play day 3?
Quote from: Nizamark on January 30, 2023, 12:19:24 PM
mlvns headlining desertfest nyc in sept
Interesting... desertfest is a franchise. Besides NY there is Belgium (Antwerp and Ghent) also in SEP/OCT if I'm not mistaken.
There is also the desertfest London and Berlin around May/June. This is interesting because the melvins are also confirmed for freak valley in germany around that time. I hope for a Euro tour in May/June.
You can't call an event "DesertFest" in the state of NY for obvious reasons. Unless you want to get real and name it as a deserting of common sense, decency, etc. More people every year desert NYS due to it's ever growing idiocy/liberalism/fascism and overall wanting to be California Jr.
Thank you to )))) (((( for helping me with the block user feature!
Two more shows added to the Geek Show tour:
QuoteThe return of "The Geek Show" will spend an additional night in Seattle, Washington and Oakland, California on May 20 and May 24, respectively.
https://www.metalsucks.net/2023/01/27/more-dates-added-to-mr-bungle-and-melvins-tour/
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on January 31, 2023, 05:02:10 PM
You can't call an event "DesertFest" in the state of NY for obvious reasons. Unless you want to get real and name it as a deserting of common sense, decency, etc. More people every year desert NYS due to it's ever growing idiocy/liberalism/fascism and overall wanting to be California Jr.
"DessertFest" would be amazing, though.
Quote from: dead mike on February 01, 2023, 08:17:01 AM
"DessertFest" would be amazing, though.
:lol:
Headlining
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAhZGjUdlQI
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on January 31, 2023, 05:02:10 PM
You can't call an event "DesertFest" in the state of NY for obvious reasons. Unless you want to get real and name it as a deserting of common sense, decency, etc. More people every year desert NYS due to it's ever growing idiocy/liberalism/fascism and overall wanting to be California Jr.
Probably shouldnt name a fest DesertFest in London or Berlin or Antwerp but thats not going to stop them at all. :lol:
If I recall the name was based on being inspired by the desert rock scene and the early years definitely reflect that. Not unlike Roadburn starting as a psych / stoner rock fest before it evolved into its own thing.
When I was doing Riffipedia some years ago that sites founder was writing for DesertFest and DesertScene and gave a bit of insight there.
Does anyone know how to make the quote of a blocked user not appear?
Quote from: John Schuller on February 01, 2023, 04:16:53 PM
Does anyone know how to make the quote of a blocked user not appear?
That's easy, just don't look.
Quote from: John Schuller on February 02, 2023, 02:19:19 PM
Quote from: jules on February 02, 2023, 10:47:28 AM
Quote from: John Schuller on February 01, 2023, 04:16:53 PM
Does anyone know how to make the quote of a blocked user not appear?
That's easy, just don't look.
:lol:
I have frequented a few band/music related message boards for decades and have read a lot of garbage from posters who I disagree with. Some have pissed me off or annoyed me. Not once have I ever thought of "blocking" them. I mean how much of a coddled man-baby do you have to be? Take the Schnabz for instance. I would never block him. His takes crack me up for the most part. :lol:
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on February 02, 2023, 06:21:00 PM
Quote from: John Schuller on February 02, 2023, 02:19:19 PM
Quote from: jules on February 02, 2023, 10:47:28 AM
Quote from: John Schuller on February 01, 2023, 04:16:53 PM
Does anyone know how to make the quote of a blocked user not appear?
That's easy, just don't look.
:lol:
I have frequented a few band/music related message boards for decades and have read a lot of garbage from posters who I disagree with. Some have pissed me off or annoyed me. Not once have I ever thought of "blocking" them. I mean how much of a coddled man-baby do you have to be? Take the Schnabz for instance. I would never block him. His takes crack me up for the most part. :lol:
:-"
Anyway...... back to Melvins..... i have a feeling we'll hear about a new album this month! Or maybe next month. If they are touring in the Summer they'll probably want something out for then and Ipecac usually announce them 3 months prior so for a May release we are looking at a new album announcement pretty soon!
Melvins!
I am really hoping we get a Melvins tour where they play Bad Moon Rising in it's entirety. That is the most cohesive and solid Melvins album since (A) Senile Animal? I love all of their albums, but this one really came together. I think the approach of Buzz and Steven working closely together on demos for it, rather than the wham bam thank you ma'am approach they have been using lately really works. Steven is a seriously great musician and a super nice guy to boot!
And Chief Ten Beers can dip his tongue into my shit stream and lap it up. I'm here for Melvins, not to read stupid political and social takes. If that makes me a Man-Baby, then get me a tittie so I can eat!
i agree its a good album and agree as well about steven. i love it/him but cohesive and solid? i mean i would have to argue that death and p.a.t. not to mention tres cabrones, freak puke, and hold it in are all cohesive and solid, not to mention pretty damn good to boot.
June 21, rote fabrik, zurich, switzerland :evil:
I know we are spoilt as fans, but i'm feeling eager to hear more or to have something to discuss band wise on here. Yes the tour is approaching but it all seems a bit quiet right now in Melvins land. Offer us up some new record news or a few interviews! I just feel like i want to sink my teeth into something exciting or something to discuss. All in good time of course though.
Quote from: ))))(((( on March 18, 2023, 07:42:07 AM
I know we are spoilt as fans, but i'm feeling eager to hear more or to have something to discuss band wise on here. Yes the tour is approaching but it all seems a bit quiet right now in Melvins land. Offer us up some new record news or a few interviews! I just feel like i want to sink my teeth into something exciting or something to discuss. All in good time of course though.
this kinda gives me anxiety, how many things they've teased, how few of them they've released. :lol:
i agree with the above. whatever happened to the melvins tv blu ray they mentioned months ago and then there was no follow up?
Perhaps 40 new things will all come out in one hectic week!
I'm guessing something gets announced and lined up in the next month, leading up to a release closer to the European tour. Maybe.
I'm chomping at the bit for more North American dates and hoping, HOPING, they book a Louisville date I can actually go to. 2018, 2019 and 2022 is like the most fucked up hat trick.
I'm fiend ing for another one of those goddamned 10" AMPREP records. I love 'em. Must have them all...
I'm really curious if the King Dunn tracks are part of an album or will remain canonically EPs
You would think logically the King Dunn stuff would be collated for a mainstream release otherwise the recording/packaging costs and effort involved would probably outstrip how much money they made off those ultra-limited releases.
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on March 18, 2023, 09:40:31 PM
I'm really curious if the King Dunn tracks are part of an album or will remain canonically EPs
Officially they're part of the MCU.
The Melvins Cinematic Universe.
Quote from: dead mike on March 19, 2023, 01:38:08 PM
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on March 18, 2023, 09:40:31 PM
I'm really curious if the King Dunn tracks are part of an album or will remain canonically EPs
Officially they're part of the MCU.
The Melvins Cinematic Universe.
I liked that one where Lori Black said "it's blackin time" and proceeded to black everyone. One of the Melvins bassists of all time.
Fans took to Twitter to decry the direction that Steven has taken in Melvins Bassist as it veered drastically from the bassist in phase 2-4 and more importantly from the bassist in the comics
A handful of supporters spoke up to defend Steven's costume as it is consistent with the Melvins Army version of the much beloved bass player.
While Steven was the target of continued hate for such ludicrous claims as "incorrect hair," "wrong voice," and "weird stage motions," suerfan @HagMe1993 pointed out that any issues with Steven should be directed at MCU head honcho King Buzzo as the principle architect of MCU Phase 5.
Despite a slate of releases teased and hinted, only four Phase 5 projects have sent the light of day. A Walk with Love and Death was a polarizing but bold entry. Working With God seemed to eschew Steven altogether and had fans further divided not on the release itself but some tracks therein.
Five Legged Dog while brilliantly executed suffered from a running time that left many fans unable to complete it in one sitting and mostly relied on rehashing favorite moments.
Bad Mood Rising saw Steven get his comeuppance with the MCU returning to form and delivering both what the fans wanted and what the didn't expect. But the question remains, is this a fluke? Are fans going to turn on Buzzos and co. again with the next release?
Speaking of toxic fandom, I had no idea Meg White Twitter was a thing.
QuoteBad Mood Rising saw Steven get his comeuppance with the MCU returning to form and delivering both what the fans wanted and what the didn't expect.
I don't know what comeuppance means, but I agree with this and think the tracks on BMR are far superior to anything on love and death, so hopefully Melvins keep going that route.
I appreciate the sound collages of Love and think they add an interesting flavor to their catalog. I liked Working With God a lot. Five Legged Dog was the most creative retrospective that has ever existed
Quote from: dead mike on March 19, 2023, 09:03:55 PM
Speaking of toxic fandom, I had no idea Meg White Twitter was a thing.
I can see this go so many ways and none of them are good.
Questlove and JW stood up for Meg White. Homeboy deleted his tweet and apologized. Hopefully it doesn't drag on
You guys. Tom Morello says we should all take this a little more seriously, hmmkay?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp6nBh9Li6T/
Announcements forthcoming!!!
Quote
"We have some exciting things coming SOON. Sign up now so you don't miss out!"
i bet new ep's
Quote from: dead mike on March 20, 2023, 01:19:15 PM
You guys. Tom Morello says we should all take this a little more seriously, hmmkay?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp6nBh9Li6T/
In all fairness I'd say Tom Morello is as good a guitarist as Meg White is a drummer. Decent. Serviceable. Kind of identifiable. But easy to imitate and far from a masterclass.
Meg White gets bonus points for being super chill and mostly minding her own business in life too.
QuoteIn all fairness I'd say Tom Morello is as good a guitarist as Meg White is a drummer. Decent. Serviceable. Kind of identifiable. But easy to imitate and far from a masterclass.
I'm not taking the bait =; =; =;
Quote from: the bloat on March 20, 2023, 08:15:13 PM
QuoteIn all fairness I'd say Tom Morello is as good a guitarist as Meg White is a drummer. Decent. Serviceable. Kind of identifiable. But easy to imitate and far from a masterclass.
I'm not taking the bait =; =; =;
It's hard to not button the hardest button.
Quote from: el gep on March 21, 2023, 09:59:16 AM
Quote from: the bloat on March 20, 2023, 08:15:13 PM
QuoteIn all fairness I'd say Tom Morello is as good a guitarist as Meg White is a drummer. Decent. Serviceable. Kind of identifiable. But easy to imitate and far from a masterclass.
I'm not taking the bait =; =; =;
It's hard to not button the hardest button.
Counterpoint: There's no home here for those who do.
:lol:
Quote from: Colonel Cheese on March 18, 2023, 08:05:25 AM
i agree with the above. whatever happened to the melvins tv blu ray they mentioned months ago and then there was no follow up?
Yeah. Wondering this too. Get the damn things made and put it up through ShoxOp. Not that difficult. I'm not "signing up" at Melvins.com in order to be on a list to order it. Have they even found a manufacturer for it yet? It was a pain in the ass to get in line and receive the "Colossus Of Destiny" DVD 5-6 yrs ago. I'm not going through those kind of hoops again. Just make a deal w/ Ipecac and/or MVD and release the fucking thing. :-k
Maybe they realized putting out a music DVD in 2023 is kind of a dumb idea :lol:
Quote from: CoryCory on March 24, 2023, 06:35:06 PM
Maybe they realized putting out a music DVD in 2023 is kind of a dumb idea
I have a feeling that the Blu-Rays or DVD's was just a joke by the band on the stream. Same as the dolls that everyone suddenly thought were going to be on sale.
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on March 24, 2023, 05:37:12 PM
Quote from: Colonel Cheese on March 18, 2023, 08:05:25 AM
i agree with the above. whatever happened to the melvins tv blu ray they mentioned months ago and then there was no follow up?
Yeah. Wondering this too. Get the damn things made and put it up through ShoxOp. Not that difficult. I'm not "signing up" at Melvins.com in order to be on a list to order it. Have they even found a manufacturer for it yet? It was a pain in the ass to get in line and receive the "Colossus Of Destiny" DVD 5-6 yrs ago. I'm not going through those kind of hoops again. Just make a deal w/ Ipecac and/or MVD and release the fucking thing. :-k
I don't think Ipecac have sold a standalone DVD in over 10 years? Maybe the Fantomas - Director's Cut Live one was the last one?
However they did package a DVD/Blu-Ray with the Mr. Bungle livestream album a couple of years ago so maybe that's an idea for the Melvins, an audio version of the concert in a digi-pak with the full DVD/BR or even package it with the next studio album? It's not like they would sell many copies of the DVD/BR anyway so maybe incentivise people to buy the next album.
The recent announcement of the devil you knew... has me thinking about other 40th anniversary ideas. Revisiting old songs from their back catalog? Brilliant! What about a vault clearing rarities compilation similar to Singles 1-12? Are they due for another live album? Does live stream obscene count?
I really want updated versions or at remasters of Love Canal and Anal Satan and Butcher Town and the like.
Quote from: Bigval on March 25, 2023, 04:09:15 AM
I don't think Ipecac have sold a standalone DVD in over 10 years? Maybe the Fantomas - Director's Cut Live one was the last one?
However they did package a DVD/Blu-Ray with the Mr. Bungle livestream album a couple of years ago so maybe that's an idea for the Melvins, an audio version of the concert in a digi-pak with the full DVD/BR or even package it with the next studio album? It's not like they would sell many copies of the DVD/BR anyway so maybe incentivise people to buy the next album.
2015 was the last Melvins and Ipecac stand-alone DVD, "51 Days Across The USA". I don't know, if the Melvins are making a joke out of the announcement, just fucking with us old timers who would still buy Blu-Rays/ DVDs and support them, that's sort of stupid. You can count me out in signing up for any sort of Melvins streaming service. [-(
The audio has already been released from the "Covid concert" aka Obscene Live Stream, as a $5 cheapy CD, and a 3LP set from Shoxop. The only way I'd buy the Blu-Ray is if it has a shit ton of extras, because I really don't care to view that performance, with the band wearing face diapers. That would only be a one time view.
So Ipecac stopped being too cheap to make 2LPs. Wonder where I'm getting at with this?
Some gnarly reissues for 2023!
Tres Cabrones! - https://melvinsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/tres-cabrones (https://melvinsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/tres-cabrones)
Houdini Live 2005 - https://melvinsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/houdini-live-2005 (https://melvinsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/houdini-live-2005)
Bulls & The Bees & Electroretard! - https://melvinsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/the-bulls-the-bees-electroretard (https://melvinsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/the-bulls-the-bees-electroretard)
How long have those been up?
and when are they going to announce them, lol
From the Ipecac newsletter:
We've got three more additions to our recent series of MELVINS reissues! They are already in stock here in our Bandcamp store, so those will be shipping in mid-April. Everywhere else should have them for the May 19th release date.
MELVINS - VINYL REISSUES out May 19
We've got three more additions to our recent series of MELVINS reissues! They are already in stock in our Blixt US and Bandcamp stores, so those will be shipping in mid-April. Everywhere else should have them for the May 19th release date.
PRE-ORDER THEM ALL HERE
Each reissue comes with a special 12-page booklet designed by Mackie Osborne. And all are just in time for the band's 40th Anniversary!
THE BULLS & THE BEES + ELECTRORETARD
2LP Canary Yellow Vinyl + Limited 2LP Orange w/ Yellow Splatter Vinyl
The first time on vinyl for the complete collection of these two albums together in one package.
TRES CABRONES
Sky Blue Vinyl + Limited Edition Baby Blue w/ Sky Blue Splatter Vinyl
Vinyl reissue of the band's 2013 release featuring their 1983 lineup. First time ever available on vinyl.
HOUDINI LIVE 2005
2LP Hot Pink Vinyl + Limited Edition Baby Pink w/ Hot Pink Splatter Vinyl
The live album from 2006 of Melvins perfoming their legendary album, Houdini. First time ever on vinyl!
And be sure to catch the band ON TOUR in May with Mr. Bungle & Spotlights as part of the Ipecac Geek Show, as well as headlining the UK and EU this Summer!
Also an update on the 2023 Ipecac Geek Show Tour - Mr. Bungle + Melvins + Spotlights
May 10 Pomona, CA @ Fox Theater
May 11 Los Angeles, CA @ Palladium (sold out)
May 13 Las Vegas, NV @ Sick New World Festival* (sold out)
May 14 Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues
May 16 Denver, CO @ Mission Ballroom
May 17 Salt Lake City, UT @ Union Event Center
May 19 Seattle, WA @ Showbox (sold out)
May 20 Seattle, WA @ Showbox (sold out)
May 21 Portland, OR @ Crystal Ballroom (sold out)
May 23 Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater (sold out)
May 24 Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater
* No Spotlights
Quote from: Colonel Cheese on April 03, 2023, 08:15:44 AM
How long have those been up?
and when are they going to announce them, lol
so far i've got an email from Ipecac but not the band. others posting in the FB group too.
Are these 3 releases the only Melvins records that had never got a vinyl release previously? Are there any other ones?
Quote from: ))))(((( on April 03, 2023, 01:58:30 PM
Are these 3 releases the only Melvins records that had never got a vinyl release previously? Are there any other ones?
COD is not on vinyl.
Bulls and bees and electroretard were previously available on vinyl.
Also, the songs from tres cabrones were released on various vinyl singles and eps.
Houdini live 2005 is a vinyl first.
Quote from: buddy holiday on April 03, 2023, 02:40:32 PM
Quote from: ))))(((( on April 03, 2023, 01:58:30 PM
Are these 3 releases the only Melvins records that had never got a vinyl release previously? Are there any other ones?
COD is not on vinyl.
Bulls and bees and electroretard were previously available on vinyl.
Also, the songs from tres cabrones were released on various vinyl singles and eps.
Houdini live 2005 is a vinyl first.
Ah, i guess Colossus... would be the eventual holy grail of Melvins vinyl should it ever appear! I hope they do that at some point. Darn i had forgot that Bulls and Electro were both released separately. Ipecac sneakily suggesting it never appeared before which i suppose technically they didn't TOGETHER.
and they gave away the bulls cd for FREE!
can't beat that!
Quote from: Colonel Cheese on April 03, 2023, 02:53:06 PM
and they gave away the bulls cd for FREE!
can't beat that!
Well, in the US they did! I'm guessing it was Scion A/V who footed the bill for putting that out and not the band.
you're right i'm sure, i remember it being a promo, always wanted the haze or mackie (whichever i don't remember) art edition of that one but never was able to get one. but yeah, less than one day and the limited to 500 editions are GONE
Yep, but those Scion CDs were burned with 2 second gaps!
I own one and still have a sealed extra. I had flipped one or two as I found them in clearance bins throughout the city before Amazon started being dicks about third party sellers. Oh well, not like it really made me money or anything. Here I go rambling, sorry, the topic was re-releases? I wouldn't mind a MLVNSvsMPLS vinyl set. Always loved the look of that package. Think it was only ever CDs, correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote from: ))))(((( on April 03, 2023, 02:45:00 PM
Quote from: buddy holiday on April 03, 2023, 02:40:32 PM
Quote from: ))))(((( on April 03, 2023, 01:58:30 PM
Are these 3 releases the only Melvins records that had never got a vinyl release previously? Are there any other ones?
COD is not on vinyl.
Bulls and bees and electroretard were previously available on vinyl.
Also, the songs from tres cabrones were released on various vinyl singles and eps.
Houdini live 2005 is a vinyl first.
Ah, i guess Colossus... would be the eventual holy grail of Melvins vinyl should it ever appear! I hope they do that at some point. Darn i had forgot that Bulls and Electro were both released separately. Ipecac sneakily suggesting it never appeared before which i suppose technically they didn't TOGETHER.
Bulls & Electro was originally supposed to be released on vinyl back around when the CD reissue came out but didn't happen until now for whatever reason.
Stoked about all three of these reissues to be honest, especially Tres Cabrones. I really like that record and having to listen to it through like six different releases on vinyl is pretty awkward.
A proper Crybaby 2LP might make some Melvins fans happy. Not me but I'd imagine some diehards would be stoked about that.
but wait! they're not done yet! :lol:
(https://i.postimg.cc/tCKV8TYS/melvins-walmart.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
Houdini Live will be cool! Love that one. Kinda strange that they're releasing Electroretard on vinyl again. Maybe the last reissue was too limited?
Quote from: the bloat on April 03, 2023, 11:06:56 PM
Houdini Live will be cool! Love that one. Kinda strange that they're releasing Electroretard on vinyl again. Maybe the last reissue was too limited?
It's the 2015 Ipecac re-issue double with The Bulls & The Bees that is being released on vinyl for the first time.
Kind of funny since it'll have to be a double album. Bulls and Bees might barely fit on one LP side but with a sacrifice in playability or even some editing for time. Electroretard is 40 minutes even after they chop shit storm down to an hour.
So conceivably we will see some Mackie tour versions of each record individually which excites me a bit. Especially since I adore Bulls & Bees
I meant a minute * not an hour but I'm letting it stand. One minute feels like an hour anyway.
I nabbed of the copy of the limited Houdini and Tres Cabrones on Blixt last night! Sorry, but I can't get behind the idea of combining Electroretard and Bulls. Two different eras, different players, different vibes. Just seems random to combine the two
Quote from: the bloat on April 04, 2023, 09:11:03 PM
I nabbed of the copy of the limited Houdini and Tres Cabrones on Blixt last night! Sorry, but I can't get behind the idea of combining Electroretard and Bulls. Two different eras, different players, different vibes. Just seems random to combine the two
I agree it is a pretty bizarre pairing but obviously the rights to the masters of both reverted back to the band then licenced it to Ipecac who no doubt couldn't see the financial justification of re-releasing them both individually and just slapped them on the same disc together, in reverse order of when they were released too.
Yeah it's an odd pairing. Also it's really three eras of the band since that Tipping and parts of Shit storm go back to the Mark D days. It makes sense to me, though. Or about as much sense as Love and Death.
I just wish they'd cobble together a Singles style release of all the awesome non album stuff especially the vinyl only stuff. They could name it something about dogs if that makes them happy.
Melvins - Shaking Dogs - 2CD, 3 LP, or thirteen 7" limited box set
I Can't Shake It
Pink Floyd / Blondie cover
Ambition
Buick McCain
Paraquat Plus
Starve Already
Butcher Town
Victoria
Hamburger Lady
Batman
Pigskin
Walking Crazy
Love Canal
I'm Here
cartoon songs
Sabbath covers
Fick Fader
Zeppelin/Devo cover
Rocket Reducer
Instant Larry
Trackfive
Anal Satan
Pussy Galore cover
Sure I'm missing quite a few still but you get the point. Wouldn't we all shell out for the ltd vinyl of this?
As far as those vinyl reissues go I snagged Tres Cabrones and Live Houdini. The 12-page booklets imply more Buzzo liner notes and I'd love to read more stories on these records. What he wrote on GPT, HAT and Senile Animal were all fun reads.
I didn't read the liner notes on HAT and Senile animal, could anyone here please post those up if possible?
The limited to 500 version of the recent 3 ipecac reissues is still available to order from the UK store:
https://ipecac.tmstor.es/products/section/10801
The Bulls and Electro pairing on vinyl like they did their cd release makes me wonder if they will put out Chicken Switch as well
Quote from: #2 Pencil on April 06, 2023, 05:27:38 PM
The Bulls and Electro pairing
I really wish they had never paired those two releases together originally on Ipecac. Other than being previously hard to get hold of, thematically they don't go together at all. They don't flow together well either - both have totally different band line-ups and are recorded years apart. Two distinctly different creative endeavours. I appreciate that they became more widely available with this, but it felt like such a lazy, strange combination. In some other parallel universe, Bulls & Bees was a proper full length! The real, true 4th Big Melvins release and not some neglected EP!
I'd agree with that Bull is not a neglected EP. I'm lucky to have an AmRep 10"
Quote from: ))))(((( on April 06, 2023, 06:05:52 PM
The real, true 4th Big Melvins release and not some neglected EP!
IMO, the best release they put out together too. That EP is absolute gold, sounds completely different and original to everything else in the Melvins discography, which overall is very good but that EP was just some next level shit. I'm still a bit sore that they didn't record more songs and put out an album of that stuff instead and that it was the last Big Melvins release. I suppose one good thing was they went out on a high.
I thought we were expecting some big Melvins news via that email group??? They implied that. So where is the big reveal then? It's not just the new Haze shirt and The Devil You Know EP right? I mean, i didn't get any emails about that. Is Easter Sunday when the tsunami of news will hit?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrjCgwzpeWH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
:-k
Oh Fick! I hope it's a double album with dual tribal drumming on one one disc.
Quote from: ))))(((( on April 08, 2023, 03:50:37 PM
I thought we were expecting some big Melvins news via that email group??? They implied that. So where is the big reveal then? It's not just the new Haze shirt and The Devil You Know EP right? I mean, i didn't get any emails about that. Is Easter Sunday when the tsunami of news will hit?
Has anyone received anything from that email group?
Quote from: PepsiMike on April 27, 2023, 09:08:38 PM
Quote from: ))))(((( on April 08, 2023, 03:50:37 PM
I thought we were expecting some big Melvins news via that email group??? They implied that. So where is the big reveal then? It's not just the new Haze shirt and The Devil You Know EP right? I mean, i didn't get any emails about that. Is Easter Sunday when the tsunami of news will hit?
Has anyone received anything from that email group?
I think they forgot the password.
or got one a them porno spyware alerts
Quote from: CoryCory on April 03, 2023, 07:46:04 AM
So Ipecac stopped being too cheap to make 2LPs. Wonder where I'm getting at with this?
Some gnarly reissues for 2023!
Tres Cabrones! - https://melvinsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/tres-cabrones (https://melvinsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/tres-cabrones)
Houdini Live 2005 - https://melvinsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/houdini-live-2005 (https://melvinsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/houdini-live-2005)
Bulls & The Bees & Electroretard! - https://melvinsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/the-bulls-the-bees-electroretard (https://melvinsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/the-bulls-the-bees-electroretard)
The houdini live got a haze xxl art edition of 100. This goes on sale at shoxop this sunday.
Does anyone know if there have been any QC issues this time w/ the Ipecac LPs of Houdini Live, E-Tard/Bulls&Bees, and Tres Cabrones? I hope not again. I pulled the trigger and ordered all 3 from Bullmoose. Paid $97 and change.
I passed on factory Devil You Know/Knew factory LP @ Shoxop. Doesn't seem worth $35 to me, would have grabbed it for $25. Fine w/ just the CD on that. Not an ultra-completist.
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on June 12, 2023, 04:43:47 PM
Does anyone know if there have been any QC issues this time w/ the Ipecac LPs of Houdini Live, E-Tard/Bulls&Bees, and Tres Cabrones? I hope not again. I pulled the trigger and ordered all 3 from Bullmoose. Paid $97 and change.
I passed on factory Devil You Know/Knew factory LP @ Shoxop. Doesn't seem worth $35 to me, would have grabbed it for $25. Fine w/ just the CD on that. Not an ultra-completist.
I listened to all three and never noticed any issues like I have read about it the past. No idea how Ipecac kept fucking that shit up, easy solution? Send the test pressings to Melvins fans to listen to and keep. Don't rely on a fucking record label intern.
From Buzzo's comments there are 3 limited edition releases this year. The Devil You Know EP, the recently announced Throbbing Gristle LP with Void Manes and then later in the year some kind of release with Helms Alee. Featuring a re-recording of At The Stake, a cover of a Helms Alee track and some new material. And that sounds like it for the year until 2024!
Oooof at the stake
Quote from: ))))(((( on June 21, 2023, 04:49:41 PM
From Buzzo's comments there are 3 limited edition releases this year. The Devil You Know EP, the recently announced Throbbing Gristle LP with Void Manes and then later in the year some kind of release with Helms Alee. Featuring a re-recording of At The Stake, a cover of a Helms Alee track and some new material. And that sounds like it for the year until 2024!
if they're having guest musicians on, they'd better consider Ryan Adams. dude layed it on the line for them. :lol:
The fact that it's 3 from Ipecac, 3 with Revolver and 2 (and one on the way) with Haze may mean another AmRep! The Helms Alee thing. Although the fact that the Melvins FB keep linking the Ipecac site probably means it's gonna be out with them.
(https://scontent.flhr2-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/359765047_858269348996873_1544348081140516147_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p843x403&_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=KqAMC4utTEQAX_Bl23D&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr2-3.fna&oh=00_AfAHQTqiq6s44fMPInbWv0uWZtkjWzjjX-KrT2-CR2jnWw&oe=64B1C7A1)
Consider this: Melvins have been working on their best Throbbing Gristle impression, they've gone back and re-recorded older, heavier material, and now with Dale and Buzz living in different cities, they're probably passing demos back and forth, like the Bad Mood Rising sessions.
If they can harness all these elements into one recording their next, LP will be total tits!
Stallion, are you going to the Italian shows?
Quote from: jules on July 11, 2023, 10:31:27 AM
Stallion, are you going to the Italian shows?
You know the answer already! He's got to go see Dale.
Quote from: PepsiMike on July 11, 2023, 10:32:52 AM
Quote from: jules on July 11, 2023, 10:31:27 AM
Stallion, are you going to the Italian shows?
You know the answer already! He's got to go see Dale.
My guess is he doesn't know they're in Italy!
I thought the Tel Aviv shows were the last ones for this tour? Just seen the photo and it looks like some mini festival.
Hey guys, unfortunately i will miss both the two italian shows ,tonight in Turin and tomorrow in Bologna.both cities are not too close and it was almost impossible to be there after work..btw, the boys are going to melt on stage, weather is fucking hot over here...
All the releases have long titles this year!!
The Devil You Knew, The Devil You Know
Throbbing Jazz Gristle Funk Hits
Controlling Data For A Better Feeling Future
How many shows have the Melvins played?
Quote from: Dumpster D on August 19, 2023, 06:24:02 PM
How many shows have the Melvins played?
42 so far this year. 11 on the Geek Tour with Mr Bungle and 31 on the European 40th Anniversary tour.
43 shows left to play on the Twins Of Evil tour.
So 85 shows in total for 2023. That is unless they add a few one off ones around the end of the year. Basically it's a LOT of gigs.
What's all this flute talk about?
Quote from: ))))(((( on December 01, 2023, 03:58:58 PM
What's all this flute talk about?
It's tied to Andre 3000, who recently put out a flute album. He took pictures with the Melvins backstage in Georgia a few years ago.
Quote from: ))))(((( on December 01, 2023, 03:58:58 PM
What's all this flute talk about?
https://youtu.be/hXh6P2QVVks?si=7NM3_3zu2XDkPwsi (https://youtu.be/hXh6P2QVVks?si=7NM3_3zu2XDkPwsi)
Technically this should be in a 2024 thread, but i wonder if we will get any news or a new song released on New Years Day?? Remember 1st Jan this year they dropped Never Say You're Sorry.
Quote from: ))))(((( on December 17, 2023, 11:48:55 AM
Technically this should be in a 2024 thread, but i wonder if we will get any news or a new song released on New Years Day?? Remember 1st Jan this year they dropped Never Say You're Sorry.
Bad Mood Rising came out in Aug/Sep 2022.
Quote from: Bigval on December 17, 2023, 06:22:42 PM
Quote from: ))))(((( on December 17, 2023, 11:48:55 AM
Technically this should be in a 2024 thread, but i wonder if we will get any news or a new song released on New Years Day?? Remember 1st Jan this year they dropped Never Say You're Sorry.
Bad Mood Rising came out in Aug/Sep 2022.
Ah yeah, i guess time went by quicker than i thought. I meant 1st Jan 2022.