Everybody Loves Sausages

Started by black stallion, February 08, 2013, 12:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: Dumpster D on March 26, 2013, 06:12:08 PM
I seem to be out of Fifites, can you break a thousand dollar bill for me flutter.  :)

:D 
I got the shits real bad.



(the) Razor

 :love:

That Bass on.....In Every Dream Home a Heartache and the English accents on Art School.
Don't click this

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣

Dumpster D

Quote from: FartLips on April 02, 2013, 12:20:34 AM
Leaked.

More like; GEEKED.  :x

Impatience nor Cheapness is neither a Virture.

(((O)))

Quote from: Dumpster D on April 02, 2013, 04:24:18 AM
Impatience nor Cheapness is neither a Virture.
Discovering precious things before others is though!

FartLips

Quote from: )))((( on April 02, 2013, 05:18:10 AM
Quote from: Dumpster D on April 02, 2013, 04:24:18 AM
Impatience nor Cheapness is neither a Virture.
Discovering precious things before others is tho!  :lol:
indeed!



(what's a virture?)
Judy is mad.🤣


(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.



(((O)))

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on April 02, 2013, 11:18:52 AM
Romance streaming

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/music/blogs/blog--exclusive-track-premiere-the-melvins-romance
Nice cover. Melvins Lite!! Having heard all the originals i have a feeling this will be one of my top picks from the album.


"Played with needles just a little too much..."

deatheats

Gotta admit I've never listened to Tales of Terror before.  Pretty awesome track.
Sounds like I better check them out.

Idlehanz

Quote from: deatheats on April 02, 2013, 11:52:00 AM
Gotta admit I've never listened to Tales of Terror before.  Pretty awesome track.
Sounds like I better check them out.

It's a great album. Hard to find at a decent price on vinyl though.



homeless_dad

Must...resist...urge...to.listen....
Is Ian back yet??

(((O)))

Quote from: homeless_dad on April 03, 2013, 11:55:29 AM
Must...resist...urge...to.listen....
Come on Homey give in. Give in to temptation. It won't hurt i promise. :twisted: