Ever have a Melvins dream?

Started by Chief Ten Beers, December 11, 2004, 01:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlehanz

Quote from: Razor on January 11, 2010, 06:20:33 AM
You guys are so weird how can you have so many dreams about Buzzo, are you all homos?
Yes, I'm a big gay homo.

jules

Buzz was in mine again last night, too. Don't remember much, only there was a new Melvins LP in the shops in a big square cardboard tube and he was taking questions with us all lying on a big duvet. I had to speak to him through a badly made mini-microphone that wouldn't work properly. Don't remember if I was a big gay homo or not, though. I wonder if he ever dreams about me.....?

gesundheit

Quote from: jules on January 11, 2010, 10:06:01 AM
I wonder if he ever dreams about me.....?
Probably

My most recent Melvins dream (from about a few weeks back) was pretty interesting. They decided to play one of those "one-off" shows in which they have a day off on tour but decide to play at some random spot instead. Well this random spot they played at was exactly like the spot Robbie Robertson and The Band described in "The Last Waltz" when they had just started touring so it wasn't any special type of venue...basically just totally random. If you don't know what I'm talking about then watch "The Last Waltz" right now. They go on stage and there is probably about two dozen people in attendence and Buzz has a beer on stage and Jared is totally drunk and dressed up like a chicken. Dale and Coady are just whatever. They start playing for a while and it seems to be kinda mellow and quietish for a Melvins show. So they ask after the first song if the sound guy can turn it up. He says, "ok" and does whatever. Another song goes by and it's just sort of weak sounding. Then Buzz says, "Up..I said up". They play a song, then start screaming at the guy "please turn it up" the guy says "ok" and this happens so on and so forth (even Buzz is yelling "PLEASE!!!") until Jared eventually comes off stage and starts chasing the sound guy with a mic swinging around the top of his head like a lasso (while wearing the chicken suit mind you) while some guys sabotage the soundsystem and just jacks the sound up and rattles the building while Dale and Coady just bust out the most kickass drum noise solo and eventually the whole place starts falling apart while they play. At this point I wake up because I don't want to be crushed. However, I like to think that Jared eventually hog ties the guy, Buzz seeks solace and shelter next to his amp from the falling debri and Dale and Coady finish bringing the house down until everybody is back and ready to play "At The Stake" and "Hog Leg" to whoever is left in the audience.

Virtual Stupidity

I had a Melvins dream!! it was a while back but i remember it vividly, all summer i was catching spiders and fighting them with one another and catching frogs and stuff, but I remember catching gators or bears with Buzz and Dale and george(fester) was there and we started jamming near the water and fes was on bass and i was stuck with the tamborine!

the ether bunny

i had a dream last night that i was in the studio recording guitar tracks for totimoshi. i was super nervous, but it turned out that i was an awesome guitar player. in the same dream, my sister was trying to hook buzz up with a date, and was sending lots of girls to melvins shows so they could realize just how cool he is.

far out.
he was a mongoloid.

Tobias

the only Melvins dream i had was that Kelly Osborne owned a shop in Oly and it was just pure Melvins stuff inside. little Melvins knick knacks and misc merch and stuff. it was a weird one
Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

Had a dream last night that I was having breakfast at some coffee shop called The Lumberjack. They had a tv in the corner that was showing live Melvins footage. During one part there was a video of Hanz singing Star Spangled Banner with the band. Hanz had a Mohawk in the clip and was going ballistic on stage. I remember being amazed at watching it.
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Angus Khan

Had a dream last night that a young, slim Buzz was on the show "Never mind the Buzzcocks" wearing his mumu and he kept falling asleep and the camera kept zooming in on his eyes closing over.  I've yet to understand the meaning of this.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

jules

Planning on having one tonight, just eaten a very old stilton  :-&

nothintothenotice

I had a very vivid dream last night about seing them live. The merch ws amazing. There were tons of shirts and other goodies. tjey were selling the ultimate collection box it was like 6x10 feet and had everything. I bought it for 5000 then buzzo bought me breakfast after a night of drinking. very weird. Very real. Im just super excited for the show i guess. Really excited to bring the nw girlfriend and devirginize her ears.

ManWithNoName

Don't be alarmed if she runs away screaming and speaking in tongues. It's part of the process.

TheLegitMan93

I dreamed I was at a Melvins show once.

Dumpster D

ok so I had a 3rd melvins dream right after I got the new CD, I was at a show for the upcoming tour and all I remember from the dream Is I was at the merch booth, it was HUGE like a carnival booth, totally STUFFED to the tits with all kinds of crazy melvins toys (it was like the "it store" of melvins merch) the girl running the booth wasn't responding to me well, but there were DOZENS of intense melvins shirts I remember trying to ask about, there were neat little knick knacks that were totally psychedellic and bizzarre like the melvins dolls looking type stuff.

all the records..basically...well everything you could ever dream of, literally I guess.

jules

Last night dreamed of MOOGLE. It's a search engine, not unlike Google, but all the searches are suggested by members of this board.  It's good if you're not in too much of a hurry and need searches with a Melvins slant. Could catch on.